for how sweet it is (to be loved by you)

6/6 c1 Elena
I so loved this. Of course, it couldnt happen in the show, but Im so happy you wrote it, for it was adorable, funny, and all-around perfect. Thank you for sharing ;)
1/23/2020 c1 Twinmom
So sweet and adorable! Just what I needed! Thank you!
8/4/2019 c1 174sydneysages
I just want to say that I absolutely adore this (and the preceding fic on the wedding planning), and Sergeant McFancy Pants is an incredible nickname. Thank you for writing such encapsulating stories!
2/17/2019 c1 Hayley404
Fancy story! I remember when your first Sergeant McFancy Pants came out. It’s great to read how they’ve been doing since then.
1/11/2019 c1 Guest
I absolutely adore your Glee/Finchel fanfics they make me so happy I can’t even really put into words! Thank you so much for writing and I really hope you do more Finchel Fox’s cuz they’re some of my favorites ever! I reread them all the time because they’re gold! I love how you write Finchel and it just always seems so canon! Just wanted to truly say thank you and that Finchel fans truly appreciate your work and keep g their memories alive through fic!
1/5/2019 c1 Guest
This was hilarious! I loved every word. You made my day! Since Kurt’s already started planning can we get Jacks first birthday party?
1/5/2019 c1 Bev beltz
Hi . I just read how sweet it is to be loved by you . I loved it . I was wondering are you planning on writing any new finchel fics or adding on to the already written finchel fics .i hope so .i really enjoy reading you glee related fan fics , sorry I am deffinately a finchel fan .hope to see you posting soon .
1/5/2019 c1 Kedzie3238
Really cute! God bless them for putting up with Kurt.
1/4/2019 c1 nona0310
That was so cute, but If I had a brother in law like Kurt, I don't know if I'll kill him or I'll be a controlling freak to hahaha
1/4/2019 c1 30cab4five
Fantastic story, thanks so much for posting. hope to read more of your Finchel soon.
1/3/2019 c2 2FinchelFanGleek
Super duper cute! I love future fics!
1/3/2019 c1 5lefthandedrn
Too cute. Thanks for the Finchel!
1/3/2019 c1 guest
Glad to have this follow-up. Such a fun take on these characters. Loved the potato obsession.
1/3/2019 c1 noro
More fantastic writing awesome work update asap
1/3/2019 c1 FunnyGirl23