for Twelve Red Lines

7/2 c36 LightningFoxx
I just get the feeling that she is gonna end up dreaming the whole thing. I Love the story. Wish to see what happens next. But like I said it gives the feeling as if she is in a hospital in a coma or in an asylum. Imagining the whole One Piece adventure. That would suck
6/27 c36 Prometo
This is an amazing story. I read it with great pleasure. Hopefully someday we'll see a sequel. Author, I hope everything is fine in your life and you are fine.
6/14 c36 2jupimako
This is a really really really great story! I'm looking forward to more.
5/12 c36 2Lazy limits
Whole day of catching up on one piece fanfics. Enel being shot to the moon with a canon is one of the more creative ways of defeating him. I can’t wait for the water 7 arc… Long ring land was nice too.
4/26 c17 Lazy limits
Damn this is a good story. I don’t understand how people can extend chapters so much I’m having trouble just doing 10k and I gotta rewrite chapters 1-9. This story really shows the world from another stand point. This bites is great because how he’s changing the one piece world on a massive scale while staying weak. This is more based around feelings and companionship I like that. One thing though hopefully story ain’t over I’m not finished with it myself but looks like some of the readers are waiting on the next amazing chapter. Oh and I learned more here then I did this year in English hurray for high school.
4/14 c36 10Marcii Winters
MAN, THIS FIC IS COOL AS FUCK!
I LOVE JONES SO MUCH!
SHE PRETTY MUCH REACTS TO THINGS THE SAME WAY I WOULD IF I WERE THERE, AND I'M HERE FOR IT!
I HOPE THIS HASN'T BEEN ABANDONED, BUT IT'S BEEN 7 MONTHS SO HECKKK
4/12 c13 Marcii Winters
AND THIS IS THE UNIVERSE SAYING, "If Nami isn't going to get sick enough to need a doctor, *someone else* will have to be!"
4/11 c11 Marcii Winters
OH FUCK I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE ROBIN SO MUCH!
AND I LOVE HOW JONES INTERACTS WITH HER!
THEY WERE BOTH BEING SMUG SHITS TO EACH OTHER AND I FUCKIN LIVE FOR THAT KINDA SHIT!
4/11 c6 Marcii Winters
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS SO GOOD AND NOW I WANNA MAKE A ONE PIECE CHARACTER
MIGHT STEAL JONES'S LAUGH THO IF UR COOL W IT BC I WANT MY BB TO HAVE A UNIQUE LAUGH AND I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH "SESEHIHIHIHI"
4/3 c5 bobthebuilding
Dr. Ratchet from that one turtle mecha movie made windshield wipers for his glasses, and he's peak One Piece in terms of character design.
4/3 c4 bobthebuilding
I've always been of the opinion that it's unequivocally a dick move to not tell Luffy Sabo's alive if SI'd into One Piece, or at least arrange for them to meet. By mentioning Luffy's origin story to Dragon ("angry at nobles, and wanting to live free having experienced the trash burning where his friend Sabo died, Sabo always wore a tophat with his named stitched into it") and having Dragon make them meet later on (Alabasta, or elsewhere), or through some other means.

Sabo remembering early doesn't hurt anything, and may even help Ace value himself more and not go after BB halfcocked knowing nothing with no allies or backup.
3/23 c15 onnyqat
"The bull man sat Vivi down and tugged her shit open so he could get at her wound.“

Is this a typo? I feel like it might be…
3/14 c27 KittyFun26
if this bites! is the STEMcompsci class where you have to fight through the chaos of multiple things happening at once to get your point across as everyone forms groups and cliques through connections, twelve red lines is the almost abandoned english and literary analysis classroom where a single student is being taught singlehandedly by a teacher who sits by their desk and guides them. does that make sense? idk. TB has a very... chaotic dancing around the subject through comedy references in every corner joke, TRL is much more slower paced oh ill do this may consequences strike later type (which honestly i perfer more, because while it is great to see anarchy and revolution, sometimes the far simplier happiness comes from being cared for by the rest of the crew and the process of recovering and gaining what was once lost)

your main protagonist. the first few chapters are bleek for a beginning because i felt myself reflected in her but i love the slow moments with luffy helping her up time ans time again as a crewmember, and as time passes and jones eventually learns to grow and get out of her shell i end up falling for her character and slowly wishing to root for her. because its fun, to see her succeed and grow happier and happier at the new family shes found. may nothing bad happen to them.

ALSO THE ANIMALS... DRAGONNNN!

(also why is she so darm shippable?! at first i was like "ok her and ghin because he seems like he cares for her and high int low wis w/ low int high wis" but now its like "ok? ace?" because as someones whos fav character is also ace (despite never having read one piece hahahahah) you nailed him so perfectly he indirectly steals the spotlight in every scene hes in even digitally, but then smoker came and its like? 10 year age gap? god. i dont even know if youre doing this intentionally or not but if you are my bet is on jones and nami, because jones is a money making machine and nami would be her queen. but i guess it goes to show how well the chemistry of all these characters are, if youre making them so damn shippable. (robins first meeting starting with her carding her fingers through jones hair? i'll faint if that happens agajnrevise: jones x everyone. let her feel loved goddammit. harem si-oc. cmon dont be shy)

i normally stay away from biological female siocs because some of them radiate femininity unconciously (good for them! but dysphoria says no), but i didnt get that feeling with jones at all, mostly because even with the she/her pronouns the fact that alot of people mistook her for male really makes me happy, finding out she was genderfluid was the cherry on the already amazing cupcake. so i just wanted to thank you for that even if you probably never intended it.

also theres a scene after a long and tense moment in ch 24 where jones casually mentions she cant wear armor because it would mess with her fury of blows, i genuinely laughed at that the hardest i had in awhile because after that fight scene it was suprisingly pretty funny as much needed humor that feels so natural. because i was playing a dnd5e monk not a week ago before they died and completely understand. how much ki points does jones have at monk level i wonder? i also love the dnd references, thank you so much for those theyre absolutely amazing and the fact i can entirely understand them too well while leaving the rest of the crew in confusion is also a bonus. please have jones properly analyze all her crewmembers stats outside of just their class as an omake im so curious.

in conclusion: i love this fic. now i need to finish the rest so bye. please consider publishing to ao3 but if not i understand
1/10 c34 1Ultimatrix bearer
I can no longer look at Sanji’s women bias the same anymore. Thanks lol.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
1/6 c19 Ultimatrix bearer
Since Jones was hurt by lightning I’m guessing her resistance only applies to kinetic forces?

KEEP BEING AWESOME!