for Twelve Red Lines

1h c36 1starwars05
Woo flying merry? Love this story hope we get more, no matter how long it takes
9/29 c36 RedWyrmLord
Man this story is amazing. Just finished a full reread, and I can’t count the times I was grinning like an idiot haha! I love how you aren’t afraid to try new things with the characters and plot, and I DEEPLY respect the struggles you’ve gone through while working on this fic. You’ve been incredibly strong to push through, and should be proud of what you’ve created. I can’t wait to see what else you have in store!
9/22 c36 Guest
Is this a still ongoing story or is it just done? I hope it isn't, it's so good !
9/22 c36 FishyBoss369
Is this story ongoing or has it stopped? I was hoping to know because it's sooooo gooood
7/5 c1 2KingChaotixX7
This story is still being updated, right?
7/2 c36 LightningFoxx
I just get the feeling that she is gonna end up dreaming the whole thing. I Love the story. Wish to see what happens next. But like I said it gives the feeling as if she is in a hospital in a coma or in an asylum. Imagining the whole One Piece adventure. That would suck
6/27 c36 Prometo
This is an amazing story. I read it with great pleasure. Hopefully someday we'll see a sequel. Author, I hope everything is fine in your life and you are fine.
6/14 c36 2jupimako
This is a really really really great story! I'm looking forward to more.
5/12 c36 2Lazy limits
Whole day of catching up on one piece fanfics. Enel being shot to the moon with a canon is one of the more creative ways of defeating him. I can’t wait for the water 7 arc… Long ring land was nice too.
4/26 c17 Lazy limits
Damn this is a good story. I don’t understand how people can extend chapters so much I’m having trouble just doing 10k and I gotta rewrite chapters 1-9. This story really shows the world from another stand point. This bites is great because how he’s changing the one piece world on a massive scale while staying weak. This is more based around feelings and companionship I like that. One thing though hopefully story ain’t over I’m not finished with it myself but looks like some of the readers are waiting on the next amazing chapter. Oh and I learned more here then I did this year in English hurray for high school.
4/14 c36 10Marcii Winters
MAN, THIS FIC IS COOL AS FUCK!
I LOVE JONES SO MUCH!
SHE PRETTY MUCH REACTS TO THINGS THE SAME WAY I WOULD IF I WERE THERE, AND I'M HERE FOR IT!
I HOPE THIS HASN'T BEEN ABANDONED, BUT IT'S BEEN 7 MONTHS SO HECKKK
4/12 c13 Marcii Winters
AND THIS IS THE UNIVERSE SAYING, "If Nami isn't going to get sick enough to need a doctor, *someone else* will have to be!"
4/11 c11 Marcii Winters
OH FUCK I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE ROBIN SO MUCH!
AND I LOVE HOW JONES INTERACTS WITH HER!
THEY WERE BOTH BEING SMUG SHITS TO EACH OTHER AND I FUCKIN LIVE FOR THAT KINDA SHIT!
4/11 c6 Marcii Winters
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS SO GOOD AND NOW I WANNA MAKE A ONE PIECE CHARACTER
MIGHT STEAL JONES'S LAUGH THO IF UR COOL W IT BC I WANT MY BB TO HAVE A UNIQUE LAUGH AND I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH "SESEHIHIHIHI"
4/3 c5 bobthebuilding
Dr. Ratchet from that one turtle mecha movie made windshield wipers for his glasses, and he's peak One Piece in terms of character design.
306 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »