for Twelve Red Lines

2/16/2020 c9 A Wraith
The Vivi-Jones dynamic has certainly taken an interesting turn throughout the chapter. But the stress on both sides probably isn't helping...hopefully Whiskey Peak can clear the air a bit between them.

I also can't wait to see how a sleep-deprived Jones handles the frontier town.

Once again (and I can't say this enough) a great chapter!
2/16/2020 c8 A Wraith
A very cool sea shanty and saving Merry from undue damage. YAY!

Also, is Jones going to make a habit of scaring the piss out of every female member of the crew? First oversharing with Nami about Arlong and now talking about Vivi's noble-ness and spreading info about Crocodile.

I can't wait to see how this changes events at Whiskey Peak though! The agents there will probably have a harder time tricking the Straw Hats than in canon.
2/16/2020 c7 A Wraith
And more injuries for Jones, although seeing whatever force explosion she did to Eric and how getting hit hurts a lot less than she expects means she's finally getting somewhere with her devil fruit powers.

ALSO! DRAGON FRIEND! ON THE CREW! I'm always excited about dragons!
2/16/2020 c6 A Wraith
I didn't even know this movie existed until I read this chapter. But I'm gonna try and check it out because it seems really interesting after reading this!

The early meeting with Garp was really cool! Maybe one day Jones will be able to talk to people outside of a life or death situation...one day.

Great chapter!
2/15/2020 c5 A Wraith
Is the force-force fruit really going to give her jedi powers? Or just kinetic based abilities or something along those lines? Not that I'm against Jones being able to shoot lightning out of her fingertips, I'm sure the next few chapters will demonstrate what exactly makes the force-force fruit such an apparent coin toss of a devil fruit.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to how it plays out.

Also, Sabo is an adorable older brother and Dragon is scary as hell.
2/15/2020 c4 A Wraith
More debate with Arlong! Always an interesting read to see Jones tear down someone's. flawed belief system. I also really enjoyed the start of team bonding.

The deadpool-esque fourth wall breaking dialogue is a pretty interesting twist as well.

Great chapter!
2/15/2020 c3 A Wraith
So ends the Arlong Arc. Jones' words must have cut deep with Arlong. I wonder if he'll actually pop up again in this story.

Really enjoying this so far!
2/15/2020 c2 A Wraith
A very interesting take on how this whole arc would go. Jones fighting Ghin was certainly something I didn't see coming and how he fought her was definitely in character for how he would try and stop such a weaker opponent.
I can't wait to see what butterflies from this!
2/15/2020 c1 A Wraith
Oh boy, this seems really cool!
Jones' anxiety strikes a chord with me and I look forward to seeing how it's addressed in the rest of the story.
Let's see how long it takes to get through 700000 words...
2/13/2020 c1 Lily E. Miller
hello, I just want to comment and giving my opinion about this gold...
First of all, it's quite something. Good grammar, good spelling, good emotions... though quite depressing. Well, I never like a dark depressing story. But I'm tried to read it, you know? Maybe I will come to like it halfway. But when I read your oc in the first chapter, my logical side refused. I'm all to suicidal, depressing, but stupid. I always thought it was a survival instinct to observe our surroundings when we are on a new places. And keep silent, hold your secrets untill you trust them. Not blurted out all of that. Can you imagine if she found by marines? They could using her. Or worse, Doflaminggo and Blackbeard. Even though straw hats is the main chara, the 'good peoples', still... she's in a new place, she thought she'd dead, and meet her fav chara, but she's not an idiot right? cause I don't like idiots. And for stupidly wear a straw hat's necklace... how in the hell the didn't notice it when they help her? And maybe you need fix the first chap. I feel to have flashbacks in the middle of chapter is a little uncomfortable to read, usually I just passed it, not read it even a word, to the end of the flashbacks. Just so you know...
2/7/2020 c35 oleg2003.06
I'm pleasantly surprised that Usopp was able to kick Enel's ass. Your unconventional approach to writing a story makes it incredibly exciting. I wish you good luck and hope that you can continue in the same spirit
2/4/2020 c12 1Aysa54
I’ve honestly read this rap battle so many times... but it still never gets old! I read it out loud every time.
1/26/2020 c1 FloydianFan
Not really a review; just wanted to comment again for your 3rd year anniversary of writing according to Spacebattles. You haven’t updated there in a while as well, so hope everything’s okay on your end. I’ll try to get back into the review stream, just life’s gotten in the way is all. Happy 3rd year anniversary.
1/13/2020 c6 iwish328
Hi
1/13/2020 c25 iwish328
So the plotline with the dugong training the mc just went nowhere?
305 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »