for Twelve Red Lines

9/15/2019 c35 ImbalancedPhilosophy
I cannot properly convey how much I love Usopp defending his friends and beating Enel with a rubber mallet to the crotch
9/15/2019 c35 Fairygirl960
I just found this story again and I’m so glad that you’re back. Keep up the good work and I’m looking forward to the next chapter
9/13/2019 c35 DraconicDuelist
"You keep what you kill." - I guess Usopp is getting the title "God" way earlier in this 'verse!

Fantastic chapter as always, I admit, I was a bit worried with how long it had been since the last update. But like that one character somewhere once said, "You can't rush art." (Anyone recognizes it, please let me know. I think it was a little old lady in an animated movie?) So long as you continue putting your heart into this story, I know it's going to be a beautiful ride, and I want to go to the end of the line.

I wish I'd been able to read it the day this chapter was published, but my computer's charger went out on me, but I'm just glad I can read it in the first place. Thank you for the response up top, I'll have to check them out (I'd kinda forgotten about them until now..).
9/13/2019 c27 Ferna52
Oh that's nice! I would love to help you write the spanish parts, I remember when Ace spoke spanish a few chapters back it sounded a little weird. Also this is the first time I've seen someone characterize Mihawk as you've done... It's... Refreshing. lol
9/11/2019 c1 RoofCat
I am so glad I found this story again and really I am so happy rereading this again so yay! Hope you are doing good!
9/11/2019 c35 douob
Well, overall, great story.

I like that your main character is very human, you know, she have a lot of problems (too much problems), but while the story goes on, she matures and tries to solve them thanks to his friends.
The way you integrated those characters that weren't in the original crew was good, they fit well and makes sense.
The pace of the story is slow but doesn't gets boring most of the time so i have no problem with that.
The dead of kurohige is a good idea, this tells me that the knowledge of the mc is not ussless, and you even make gin losing an arm as a consequence of the fight, so even if you kill such a main villain of the manga this early, you didn't destroy him as a character.

The only thing that makes me a little worried is the romance, i would prefer that there was none, cause one piece is about friendship, but if you want to make a boyfriend/girlfriend to the mc, it has to be Ace, the relationship between this two, especially since Jones said that Ace is his favourite is the one with more reasons to be.
9/11/2019 c35 MnRebel27
I enjoyed Usopp vs Enel, although as a guy I shudder at the extreme pain Enel must have felt from Usopp's final attack. He absolutely deserved it though!
9/11/2019 c17 Ferna52
I know you've mentioned many times that Ghin is like a big brother to Jones but I ship them soooo haaaard
9/11/2019 c35 3Gerbilfriend
Sanji and Robin were great, the loss of the history really gets me too. Props for writing all the fight scenes, they flowed really well
9/10/2019 c35 2demon.lvr
Ha! Hooray for Usopp! I did not see that coming, but that was just absolutely perfect for a pretender like Enel.
9/10/2019 c35 8Kippysaurus
Go Usopp!
9/10/2019 c34 1TorynShadowmist
Can you tell me where I can research the gods you keep mentioning? They sound interesting.
9/9/2019 c35 10Cheb
Welcome back! That was exactly the sort of beatdown Enel deserves. Ironic hell much. Trailing smoke and stench of burnt feathers, so nostalgic. I had a pet pigeon, one of his innumerable attempts at Darwin Awards involved a lit stove. By the way, burnt feathers smell indistinguishable from burnt wool. Also, I had chosen the place for the first real vacation in my life in Dominicana (instead of, say, much closer Egypt or Israel) in part due to being curious about your mention that ocean water burns eyes. It does! By some reason, no one else in the entire internetz mentions this curious fact.
9/9/2019 c34 MnRebel27
That George of the Jungle reference was perfect! I burst out laughing when I read it!
9/9/2019 c35 5Soledge1
Usopp saves the day this time. that new. still Jones is going to get an earful when she wakes up.
306 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »