for Twelve Red Lines

9/24/2021 c36 Seshien
Its great to see you posting new chapterOne of best One piece story around here
9/23/2021 c36 1Crzymnky666
Woo-hoo! You return! So glad to read the next installment, gotta say really enjoy this story and there are a bunch of of the mental health related points that really hit home for me throughout. Love how you've fleshed it out, rooting for the additions to the crew, merry makes me sad because i know her time is coming and Johnny and Yosaku keep making me giggle. Honestly im a little scared of what Jones is going to do in the water 7 arc, completely disregarding how Navarrone is going to be torn apart and set on its head.. Your writing style sucks me in, I literally just powered through the whole thing in a day when I saw you updated. Love the direction you've taken this, can't wait to see what comes next. Cheers!
9/22/2021 c36 DraconicDuelist
HOLY CRAP, YOU'RE BACK! WELCOME BACK! I WAS WORRIED SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED!

Seriously though, it's good to see one of my favorite authors return. Two years... Man, I really lost track of time. I hope you've been doing well, and I wish you all the best. Gotta go tell some of my friends who I recommended this story to!

I'm actually gonna reread this whole thing so I can get fully back up to speed. See you back in the present, soon-ish! Have to get back to work though, first break is almost over. :(
9/21/2021 c36 wartortle0
And when they fell, Jones saved everyone by doing a superhero 'save the bus' landing.
9/21/2021 c1 og.grid
Oh shit what an interesting intro
It's incredible when you think about it that in a few words, you can affect someone's life. I'm liking this story, hope you keep this one up.
9/21/2021 c36 Scrappy Hail
Great chapter, im happy your still writing this story and seem to be doing well
9/20/2021 c36 2Call Brig On Over
A Fantastic chapter, especially the part about the cannon.
9/20/2021 c36 1Jarjaxle
1st of all Happy you are Okay & Safe & Welcome Back. Was honestly starting to accept you might or might not return...and was Okay with that...then you Update with this awesome Chapter.

Oh my Force. Marian/Merry...SHat's bonding and comedy with Shandians & Skypians...how they Sent Enel to the Moon...pure Gold...speaking of Gold...did they actually take any of it...maybe From Noa...but did they leave rest of it away...they had chance to take a lot of it...

Aaand they leave with Pirates style ...without Tako Balloon...they are so going to be Pancake if Wiper and rest don't catch them.
9/19/2021 c1 DARKRAI11235
YESYESYESYESYES! YES! Good to see you back and updating! Hope everything is going well with you! And thanks for the update!=D
9/19/2021 c36 1Sum9
XD

Welcome back! What an enjoyable and human chapter to conclude Skypeia! Everyone was a joy to read. There was so much personality as things wound to a conclusion all around.

It was adorable how you handle Zoro's relationship with getting lost. Gap moe maximize!

Jonny and Yosaku get the cloud blade to play with! You find a convenient contrivance for Nami to get her waver that works perfectly! I found Jones improvised sentence for Enel to be both poetic, epic and appropriate XD. The fact she and Usopp likely succeeded is just too hilarious. Along with Enel's shock that the goddess whom matched his power granted his wish despite being at odds. He must have been gobsmacked to say the least. Enjoy your wind-up soldiers Enel. Whatever the heck that leads to in the future.

Great setup for Robin in the next arc. That message from Roger was so simple yet profound. It really makes one wonder if he saw, heard and felt things nobody could possibly contemplate.

Oh, and Luffy developing his Voice of the World is great too.

And after all was said I find it delicious the Shandians knew how to make rubber and never thought to try it on Enel (though Wyper was right when he snarked back at Jones over that). Oh right, that was brilliant inlcluding the Mayan hip-ball game into the celebration like you did. Very inspired and not only did you not along it to carry on too long, but you found a humorous angle to make it go quick but also be fun/funny. Great job with that.

And to top it off, you don't linger on the goodbyes like in the canon story and use a hilarious hangover perspective as the send-off. Will the Going Merry really be okay with the sky octopus? Guess we'll see.

Though I am a little confused why they didn't take gold? Or did they? They took it from inside the ruins inside Nola in canon and when they were caught sneaking the gold away and caught they thought they were busted and ran for it. This time? I guess I'll have to be patient to see if the actually took gold or not because that gold was how Sunny was built with the wood from the Adam tree. We'll see and you know what you're doing.

No matter how much time it took to finish this chapter, welcome back. This story is tied with This Bites as a favorite. And in many ways this is much better because of how much more efficiency and economy you use to story-tell. See ya next time!
9/19/2021 c36 RoofCat
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOu'RE BACK! LETS GOO BABY~!
Ngl forgot about this story but I am so happy to see it come back, so don't worry I'll be happily waiting for the next chapter!
9/19/2021 c1 Soft Scratch
I’ve been avoiding this story like the plague for a while now because the suicide things just really put me off and make me uncomfortable in a way I have difficulty describing. I’ve finally managed to get past this chapter to fulfill my ever-growing hunger for good, well-written stories to distract me from real life.
9/19/2021 c36 celesse201
I was so surprised to see this in my inbox I'm so happy you're back I hope everything was okay with you it's just so good to see the story up and coming again and I was so happy I kind of cried this is good to see this
9/19/2021 c36 2Random Wingithingy
Yay you're back! Great chapter. Launching Enel to the moon lmao
9/19/2021 c36 Fairygirl960
This made my day and I’m so happy your back. I love the ending to the Skypiea arc and I hope the crew can do what they can to save Merry. I can’t wait to find out what happens next.
302 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »