for Twelve Red Lines

9/19/2021 c36 2Random Wingithingy
Yay you're back! Great chapter. Launching Enel to the moon lmao
9/19/2021 c36 Fairygirl960
This made my day and I’m so happy your back. I love the ending to the Skypiea arc and I hope the crew can do what they can to save Merry. I can’t wait to find out what happens next.
9/19/2021 c36 4Le055Li0n
It's lovely to see the story get another update. I really enjoyed the chapter and good luck to you.
9/19/2021 c36 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and good wrap up for the sky island arc also glad to see your are well :)
9/19/2021 c36 10A. Doctor
! HAPPINESS
9/19/2021 c36 Draco Fireball Lazarus
Ah, I see that the title comes from Marian's accent, heh ?
Also Elision can be pronounced like Elysium, which is fitting for a chapter that is, once again, in the sky.
But now... Belly-flop and D&D in Navarone time !
9/19/2021 c36 Flaremage
I'm really really happy you're back! I'm going to take my time and reread this so that I remember everything. I'm so glad that your doing OK. Thank you for the update.

Wishing you well,
Flaremage
9/19/2021 c36 2StormLord654
you're alive! woohoo! you have no idea how happy I am to know that you're okay. The new chapter is just icing on the cake.
take care yeah?
9/11/2021 c1 Guest
Goddamnit I miss this story. I just hope when your in better conditions you can continue it. It’s too good to just up and abandon.
8/1/2021 c1 1Reviachi
I’m two paragraphs in and I can already relate. I’ve been struggling with something in social relationships, and I’ve never really found a way to describe it, but while reading this, I felt a resonance, almost, a realization of an almost exact description of what is happening to me. It’s stupid that I haven’t really realized it before, but seeing it written out in front of me is so gratifying, I’m not sure why though. I know that I should speak up and voice my opinion, but my personality stops me from doing so, my inherently scared self not wanting to say anything in fear of being shot down for some stupid reason. My classmates are kind people, I’ve known some of them for 8 years. But it’s the cycle of me not speaking up and them not asking, because they have no reason to which makes me shun myself almost. I’m not sure I’m explaining my situation properly but it sucks. I’m sure it’s not the worst that anyone has experienced, but at the same time I crave social attention (attention really isn’t the right word, I’d say that communication is more accurate but I’m not sure) because I feel exhilarated whenever I do manage a conversation with someone. Even talking to online with one of my few friends makes me happy (I’m not sure how to describe it, it just feels good?).

So props to you, Vikingr for being able to write this out in so few words, something that I’ve been struggling to realize myself.
7/21/2021 c17 AbZHz101
Even though I'm from USA's Narrows, good game Chopper and congrads on the Howe Hat Trick.
7/20/2021 c2 Guest2
Came looking for adventure and humor, found feels instead.
7/20/2021 c1 Guest1
The struggle is real.
6/28/2021 c1 Kalainea
Rereading this great story … please come back to it…
5/2/2021 c35 Guest
Well, first I like to say I hope you're doing well. I mean this was last updated... in 2019, at least that's what it says. I hope you haven't abandoned this story, though I don't mean to sound forceful... or something along those lines; like I don't want you to feel obligated to finish this if you don't want to.

Anyways, if you ever choose to return to the story I'll be looking forward to what comes next. Again I hope that you are well, and if you aren't I hope you feel better soon.
304 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »