for Twelve Red Lines

4/23/2021 c35 HopSkipAndAJump
I really liked this story so far, but I imagine things will get more difficult from here on out. Luffy isn't being pushed as hard going up against strong opponents so he won't be as strong/ his Haki won't pack as much of a kick until he does, especially if the Paramount War wont happen.
Secondly and most importantly I feel like Jones and Sanji using poison as well as Johnny and Yosaku using acidic and corrosive weapons will have dire consequences down the line with Brook and the Mink-folk Of Zou considering their bad history with such tactics. Brook himself had to endure decades of isolation because of a crew that used poison weapons and I doubt it's something he will ever take lightly. Also not gonna lie I totally thought Johnny and Yosaku were going to go Mario Sunshine in this story including water propelled charges toward the fighting.

I don't see these as negatives exactly, While I must Say 'This Bites' is still my favorite OP fic(this fic is easily my second so far). This bites tends to stay true to cannon until it doesn't and dvierge's from there. Your story tends to diverge more drastically because you 'set off butterfly migration season'. Where Cross tries to monopolize knowledge carefully, Jones try's to use the knowledge initially then burn's the bridge behind her (intentional or not) which leads to very interesting situations that mostly seem to fall under control. Overall, Great story and have a pleasant day.

PS-I know Jones is trying to bring DND to the world, a truly noble goal, but I don't think Jonathan would be that into DND. Might pass it along to his men, but would probably prefer something more personal like chess.
4/18/2021 c30 NotTheDoctor
Who here thinks that Teach will wind up on earth, Read the story further then Jones and possibly bring back a few secrets before trying to make a return?
4/18/2021 c35 Dragon of Yin and Yang
Excellent story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/6/2021 c35 HEY
IT IS DA SPOOKY THRID MONTH! NOW MAKE SOOKY MONTH OMAKE
1/20/2021 c35 jwloubser55
Please, come back or, at least let us know if the fic is dead.
12/23/2020 c6 1RotWS
I laughed so hard at Jones's realization that Luffy might just be right about Zoro and quantum mechanics that my mask pushed my beard into my mouth. I love this story.
12/22/2020 c35 celesse201
I hope everything's okay with you and I do hope one day you come back to this amazing story miss everybody in the red lines
12/15/2020 c32 3SleePyCreePy
I was just rereading this and I saw one of the review responses about Jones and some kind of nuclear force- And in my head I got the image of Jones stuffing Uranium down Akainu's throat and I've never imagined anything so awesome.
10/31/2020 c35 24Mermaid's Magic
I would really really like to read more chapters on this story!
10/21/2020 c30 1Jarjaxle
This is 3rd time i think that i am reading this fi but still effing believe that you Offed Marshall Fucking Teach already. Future Big Bad of the One Piece is dead...holy hell...

I hope you & you Family are safe when times are what they are. Keep up the good work & stay safe
10/7/2020 c35 195NeonZangetsu
Um...are you alive?
9/3/2020 c35 Wizard Alchemist
I am really happy you reposted this story it is really fun to read and makes me laugh every time I read it
8/4/2020 c35 NightBlood5404
I just wanna say, good job, Usopp, and Vikingr-san, please update.
7/28/2020 c2 ShineX
Well alright then, things should potentially start spiraling off soon with those changes.
7/28/2020 c1 ShineX
"Cold steel pressed more firmly against my neck"... so he's threatening a known suicide attemptee with more death? Very effective -_-

While the initial setting makes me squeamish, so far it isn't bad. I'm interested in how this goes at least :)
304 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »