for Twelve Red Lines

4/20/2020 c1 8Kuro no Kage
Hey!

I found your fic by stalking one of my reader's profile, and I must say that I'm super happy about the discovery!
I'm also writing a SI that died by suicide (but in HP's world), and thought I was the only one. Now what I wonder is if there's an explanation how she landed there, or not. If not, it's fine ofc. I'm just curious.

Apart from that well, I'm only at chapter two but I really like your style, and the start of the story.
I had a good laugh when she gave up and just told Luffy "words. I fight with words." xD
So yeah, I'll probably review more along the way, and I guess I'll see you on another chapter!

Greetings,

Kuro
4/3/2020 c35 Primrue
Is this abandoned? :(
3/15/2020 c35 4Le055Li0n
Really good chapter.
3/12/2020 c27 10A. Doctor
idk if you're still searching but i'm french and i can help with that part?
3/2/2020 c7 Ahfucjcb
Though I will say I am interested in he outings, I know often in such stories the Mc either falls for Nami or Boa if they are a male or attracted to women or fall for Ace, Zorro or Law if female or attracted to men. Not that there is anything wrong with a cliche as they exist for a reason, though I do enjoy a story to have at least small bits of romance. I enjoy seeing the relationships bud and grow and how it impacts the groups dynamics. I will mention I am curious who the MC will end up with and hopefully it will be someone who can bring them out of their shell.
3/2/2020 c6 Ahfucjcb
The story is interesting and I am curious where it will go from here. My only complaint is the amount of self harm stuff popping up is a bit too heavy for a one piece world. I am not sure if I will go much farther if it continues, that isn’t a point against your writing style by any means I just normally don’t like stories where the MC is suffering from depression as it’s not something I can really relate to and I like to try and see myself through the eyes of the MC when reading the story.

Again, I really enjoy the story and, whether i keep reading from here or not, I want to thank you for having the time, patience and courage to release a story of your own. Thank you and have a great day!
2/25/2020 c4 1Hiirule
using halfhalf is best no one can change my mind
2/23/2020 c35 TwistLuck.L
sooooooo dead?
2/23/2020 c35 A Wraith
Lots of fighting, lots of ass getting kicked by the Strawhat crew! It's cool to see Conis fighting like that. It makes it seem like she's up for recruitment when she sees the Strawhats again, a teammate that can use a bazooka is always an awesome addition!

I've really enjoyed reading this story, it's such a unique kind of self-insert from any other that I've seen. With its Deadpool-esque fourth wall breaking dialogue, to the blatant sharing of the fact that the main character is from a different world(although kept strictly within the crew), this has been a fun and interesting journey to go through and I look forward to seeing how all these butterflies affect the rest of the story.

Thank you for putting so much time and effort into creating such a colorful and wonderful story and sharing it with the world!
2/23/2020 c34 A Wraith
GOING MERRY! Saving the day!

Sanji getting a real kick to the pants by Robin, and I can't wait to see how he's gonna start working through all of that.

And Jones! Why?! You were doing so well. No real injuries, only muscle soreness before getting distracted by a dog made of lightning. And finally some dialogue from mystery comforting presence! Nice!
2/22/2020 c33 A Wraith
Well, now I'm just sad...
2/22/2020 c32 A Wraith
Now canon really is going off the rails (excluding Teach dying, because that changes more future events than getting immediate changes like this does). The crew's been split up between the "gods", the for-the-most-part healthy, and the much-more-injured, so I can't wait to see what each group starts going through. Maybe Ghin and Toma get forced to unlock haki in response to being forced into the trials alone.

I can't wait to see!
2/22/2020 c31 A Wraith
Tense talk with the crew is tense, but probably good to have had that discussion sooner rather than later...Even though I was getting second-hand anxiety right along with Jones. I am glad all of the problems weren't instantly fixed though. Seeing everyone grow and experience how to really talk and work with each other will be fun to see.

Next up, SKYPIEA!
2/22/2020 c30 A Wraith
It's been a long time coming but here's the Blackbeard fight! I'm glad no one died, a single arm is a pittance to go against fate to kill Blackbeard so early.

And Jones got a new staff/pipe out of it! So yay for that!

I'll never not enjoy Jones tearing into people though, her last remarks to Blackbeard were so satisfying!

Next up, the crew tries to curb Jones' more self-destructive tendencies to not think her plans through!
2/22/2020 c29 A Wraith
DAMN IT JONES! No plans survive first contact, especially one that you just pulled out of nowhere to deal with something you had forgotten about.

Good to see Whitebeards bois though, and Sabo's back!

I can't wait to see how this fight goes down!
305 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »