for Twelve Red Lines

2/21/2020 c26 A Wraith
Zoro gets an apprentice! Will this be the start of a rivalry between Toma and Jones? Or will Jones just confuse him with philosophical debates about justice before he can pick up any steam? Who knows!?

Once again, a very interesting novelization of the movie.

Also, is it Garp? It's probably Garp, isn't it?
2/21/2020 c35 25CloudSkylark18
Very well written chapter. I've really enjoyed what I've read in this tale of your's so far, and I'm looking forward to more. I really enjoyed the Eldorado references in, I think, the last chapter. Also the fact the Usopp, at least temporarily, grew a spine was well done. I think the crew you've been amassing is pretty great and I can't wait to see who joins next. This work is wonderful and I'm glad you're not giving up on it. As I said I'm really looking forward to more, but I know, as an author myself, how hard writing actually so just take your time and write things the way you want to.
2/19/2020 c25 A Wraith
Another interesting read that makes me want to start watching the One Piece movies, just like the first Movie chapter. And once again, I really think you're nailing the pacing on individual scenes, they rarely seem to drag on too long but are still satisfying to read.

Another great chapter!
2/18/2020 c24 A Wraith
I loved getting the agents jobs in Alabasta, especially with Bones getting a baby alligator as a sidekick!

Poor Jones though...first time getting drunk and she broke into a marine ship and stole the Captain's underwear. Gonna be hard to beat that.

Next up, Jaya!
2/18/2020 c23 A Wraith
ALL OF THE FIGHTS! And the length of all of them was pretty much perfect, not dragging on too long but still showing each member of the crew trying their best to beat opponents that had them outclassed. And Jones hugged a bomb!

I am curious to see if Robin gets to see the Poneglyph or if Jones is just gonna tell her that it doesn't have what she wants on it.

Great chapter!
2/17/2020 c22 A Wraith
More applications of the force-force fruit and Crocodile got taken out early! If only things didn't seem to fall apart immediately afterward it would have been a clean ending. But that would be too easy for the crew wouldn't it?

Time to fight the rest of Baroque Works!
2/17/2020 c20 A Wraith
With the power of friendship, everything is possible. Painting an army, stopping a rebellion, digging up water in a dessert and other similar tasks.

Really enjoyed the chapter!
2/17/2020 c19 A Wraith
THE BROTHERS ARE BACK TOGETHER! THIS IS THE BEST!
2/17/2020 c18 A Wraith
One Piece biology lessons and Luffy's fists of love. Also, learning Spider Climb! Spider Jones is ready for a fight!
2/17/2020 c17 A Wraith
Damn, never thought I would be reading thousands of words describing a hockey game in a One Piece fanfic, but life has a way of surprising you.

Lisa and Chopper are adorable and Vivi and Usopp's envy of their little hockey handbook moment was great!

Also, I'm still loving the all the references your sprinkling in here!
2/17/2020 c15 A Wraith
All the references! I loved the "those who abandon their friends are trash" one and then they kept coming!

And with Sanji and Ghin there, the fight with Wapol will be even more of a cakewalk than in canon, if the king even makes it past the rest of the Strawhats...

Should be fun!
2/17/2020 c14 A Wraith
Ghin's showing his old colors with Mr. 3. Although he did have a pretty good reason...

Having the Unluckies help them find Drum Island is a cool twist compared to the giants just giving them a log pose.

The Strawhats are gathering quite the crew at this point as well.

Next up, Drum Island!
2/17/2020 c13 A Wraith
...well...Jones is probably going to need a doctor after that. And everyone else (especially the 12-year-old) is gonna need some therapy.

A very dramatic and action-packed chapter! Jones' counter to Miss Goldenweeks paints was very unique and pretty effective (in some ways more than others).

Great chapter!
2/16/2020 c11 A Wraith
She gets along better with the self-proclaimed assassin than the kind and noble princess, which honestly isn't as surprising as I would have thought. Although I do wonder if Jones will have any regrets about her what she's done in such a sleep-deprived state.

Really good chapter! The Nico Robin introduction and verbal fighting was very interesting!
2/16/2020 c9 A Wraith
The Vivi-Jones dynamic has certainly taken an interesting turn throughout the chapter. But the stress on both sides probably isn't helping...hopefully Whiskey Peak can clear the air a bit between them.

I also can't wait to see how a sleep-deprived Jones handles the frontier town.

Once again (and I can't say this enough) a great chapter!
304 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »