for No Eating!

8/22/2019 c3 Guest
Of course you should continue! This fic is really interesting. :)
8/23/2019 c3 kaprice80
Hi i just found your story and it's pretty interesting. I would like more .
Good job
8/19/2019 c3 1eothelion
I remember this fic! I stay checking for updates! Keep doing you, this story is awesome!
3/22/2019 c2 Tarry Motter
This is sooo cool. It's a nice take on Supernatural Sasuke and Human Naru. Keep up the awesome posts
3/17/2019 c2 Guest
Oh! Instead of tall, sexy Sasuke, you've made him little and cute! I like that, it's so different. I can just picture the dynamic between him and Naruto now: Naruto acts like a protective big brother because he thinks his friend who looks like a 12 year-old needs someone to look out for him, while Sasuke is dying inside because he likes Naruto in a romantic way and is a is a vampire who doesn't need to be protected.

I know you say you don't know where you're going with the fic, but you've set up some good possibilities for the plot with the introduction of the Akatsuki. What are they up to? What do they want?

And then there's Naruto himself: Why does he tempt Sasuke so much, and is he really human? He smells human to Sasuke, but Deidara warned the both of them, not just Sasuke. Maybe he did that because he realized Naruto isn't human, or maybe he did that because he thinks Naruto could get into trouble because he's friends with a vampire. And finally, is Naruto a good guy or not? He seems like he is, but maybe he bumped into Sasuke on purpose because he wants something?
3/18/2019 c2 ShishiSerite
I think you are into a very good start... i like it
3/17/2019 c2 yukiruhina23
Yes! A chapter! It's funny how Sasuke want to give an eloquent answer to Naruto's inquiries. I wonder what was he was going to say that would be going with him to the grave lol.

I really want to know what these phoenix are. Hidan's potty mouth is also quite funny haha.

Great chapter! Hope to see more!
1/11/2019 c1 yukiruhina23
Wow, I think we're off to a good start! I can't keep myself from begging for more haha. Please update as soon as you can! I believe it'll be worth the wait. Hope you do more and I hope you surpass your endeavors in the future haha.

BTW really love how awe-filled Sasuke was with our ball of sunshine there. hihi
1/5/2019 c1 SarcasmNChocolate
I really like it! Will Sasuke eventually turn Naruto into a vampire so they can be together eternally? Also is this a Sasunaru or a Narusasu, I'm more of a Sasunaru/Sasunarusasu fan than a narusasu one so i wanted to know, if your planning to continue this of course.