for Triton's Bay

11/19/2020 c8 Guest
I Love This Please Make More
6/8/2020 c8 purpleprincess22
I understand that it was originally Kelly’s story but I was just wondering if you still have this account but can’t you just make up your own rest of the story.
1/14/2020 c6 Arbiter8991
Well I think my favorite part was about jelousy, and Tessa quirks. You clearly know what youre doing. Although I may have a few reservations about Carlos and Jane drama. It feels a bit unfullfilled even for a subplot.
9/25/2019 c7 18hpnarutardsjedipirate1234
Whew. What a hectic sched you've had. No worries. :) just happy you've updated... just wondering if there's a prequel for this?
9/22/2019 c6 Arbiter8991
I love the Oc's which are here, Also how you connect things around the main two. you really planned this out
9/22/2019 c5 Arbiter8991
you got a typo in line "I never would have..."
9/22/2019 c4 Arbiter8991
love the way you included more characters here
9/22/2019 c3 Arbiter8991
good idea with getting straight to point when Jay gets to the destination, no pleasantries question on the point right from the start, many men are just like this glad you used that
9/22/2019 c1 Arbiter8991
harsh beggining even for hurt and comfort, bold conseqencial I love it
8/17/2019 c6 MelLoveArt
please update soon!
8/5/2019 c1 mirami03
can you please continue the story please!?
7/30/2019 c6 DisneyMinnie
Thank you for updating! I was wondering where you were. I'm glad you're back! I can't wait for the rest! Have you been working on the other stories like "Change of Heart" and "Betting on Love"?

I hope you have a wonderful time in France! It's a beautiful country!
2/13/2019 c5 Owllover34
Are you planning on Publishing all her other stories? I really wish she hadn’t deleted them...
1/6/2019 c2 Veroandlegolas
WOWWW...amazing start!
It's so amazing that someone continues with the amazing stories of Kelleygirl47 and you are doing a excellent job!
Two excellent chapters with a lot of emotion! I can't wait for read more!
Take the time you need, write is not an easy process, you are doing very well.
Keep with the good work.
Hugs
Vero
1/4/2019 c1 Owllover34
Please do ‘A Kiss In The Moonlight’ and ‘Dreams Of Destiny’!