for Hijinks in Hazzard

7/19/2020 c11 michelle
loved ,enjoyed laughed at this one write on ..
9/25/2019 c11 Long Live BRUCAS
Good way to end.
Thid was good. Would love another cross over sometime.
9/25/2019 c11 5Ruger9
I'd love to see another Dukes/Team crossover. Maybe the Dukes visit LA...
9/23/2019 c10 Long Live BRUCAS
HA! Boss and his plan. They back fired thanks tom the Dukes and The A- Team
9/23/2019 c10 Ruger9
Another good chapter although not as much "Team" as usual. Hopefully next chapter...
8/1/2019 c9 Long Live BRUCAS
I hope this plan works. And the boys wiped off any finger prints left. Don't want to A-Team to get in trouble.
6/13/2019 c8 Long Live BRUCAS
Luckily Lulu is safe. Boss has no idea who A-Team are so all is good so far. Plus the computers are hidden from Twiggs so he will be back. And the others have a chance to get him.
6/11/2019 c7 Ruger9
I'm really enjoying your Uncle Jesse characterization. Really spot on. One issue: With Lulu in the outhouse, tactically, they would try to just sneak up behind him and put a gun to his head or close by. Guns blazing could hit Lulu, as the outhouse would not offer enough protection against the kind of firepower we are talking about. Aside from that, nice.
6/11/2019 c6 Ruger9
Love the frontal assault with the half pincer line. I think you have the Duke characterizations down very well (and I am a huge Dukes fan). Of course, your A Team characterizations are great too, but those are easier. Moving the story along well. On to Chapter 7!
6/11/2019 c7 4Bella119
This is great team story with the guys all in character. I have been reading but not reviewed so far as I didn’t like DoH so never watched it, so I’m reading by treating DoH cast as OCs which obviously leaves a gap in the character knowledge. But I can totally see the A-Team helping the country people they stumble across.

I love your dialogue for the guys, especially Hannibal. It is standard practice to end dialogue with a , before the speech tag.
”Hello,” Hannibal said.
Period/full stop at the end of dialogue is when a action , not speech tag is used.
“Hello.” Hannibal held out his hand to shake.
I am not very good at SPaG but until someone pointed this out to me I had no idea.

I hope Hannibal comes up with a plan to save everyone quickly or Daisy is going to get hurt.
6/11/2019 c7 Long Live BRUCAS
Ah! so close to getting away. But at least they got Lulu and she wasn't hurt. Now the team has to rescue the Dukes somehow. But the good guys have an advantage if The A-Team can maybe finally get a single to Bo and Luke tell them whats going on. They will have the upper hand.
6/9/2019 c6 Long Live BRUCAS
Good Lulu will be rescued. Just hope she cooperates with the A-Team and will realize they are there to help her. then the Duke boys need to be careful and not be seen by Twiggs. And Jesse has to figure out a way to explain the A- Team w/o really explaining. Seems like they all have there work cut out for themselves.
4/28/2019 c5 Sue
Just when the good action starts you leave us hanging. I have enjoyed this story so far it’s very good. It reminds me of watching the dukes of Hazzard. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Please please update soon
3/19/2019 c5 Long Live BRUCAS
This is very interesting so far. I watch reruns of both show and love them. I can so see Face and Bo what a combination of charm and smiles. Hope They can get to Miss Lulu soon.
3/2/2019 c5 80peppe1951