for Ji Hoo in Glasses

11/17/2021 c2 Mimie Cracra1
Cette histoire démarre trop bien. Je voudrais tellement lire la suite s'il vous plaît ! Merci de continuer et prenez bien soin de vous.
11/15/2021 c2 Guest
Es que.. Quien se resiste? Jejeje no quisieras una segunda parte? Jeje no se. Piensalo
7/25/2019 c2 26Drumboy100
"soft hair falling so alluringly against his glasses" "peered into the depths of warm mahogany" ooooo...I like how this story started out with just the facts of what happened, then moved on to her POV, then his. And that detail that Jan Di noticed his attractiveness only tonight, whereas Ji Hoo already knows her moods, habits, etc. She's studying anatomy, how appropriate! And it wasn't about pure lust; she likes his glasses and poems, his personality and interests. Looks like there is a best friend betrayal here, this needs a chapter 3!
5/27/2019 c1 3daphne's storm
It’s 5:15 AM and I am waiting for an obnoxiously early flight — and I realized that while I’ve read this so many times, I never reviewed. So sorry! This is such a wonderful one shot (i wish you would continue it!) and it’s amazing how you captured all that romantic tension in so few words! I get the feels every time I read it, ha ha ha. And you’re right — who could resist Ji Hoo?!
3/27/2019 c2 5NerwenT
Ohohohohohoho!
She's the one to lean in, she's the one to lean in!?

I love it.

It's nice to read about Jan Di trying to take charge for once. So, I am to assume that this is set when Jun Pyo is in New York or wherever he is while Jan Di and Ji Hoo go to med school?
And you're right. I think any hot-blooded girl would be at least distracted by this man.

What's next? I expect a full description of this kiss!
Fighting!

Oh, and thank you so much for your mention. I am but a humble servant of my fantasies when it comes to JanHoo...hhahaha. I'm very glad you were inspired to write as well, go Lyn!
2/3/2019 c2 4akuryo
Woo Hoo can’t wait for Ch 3
1/10/2019 c2 1cullenbaby94
I’m enjoying the start of this story! Looking forward to where this is going!
Update soon!
1/5/2019 c2 Kekekeke
It’s me akuryo and thanks. Cheers I love it.
1/5/2019 c2 8JHsgf82
Eeehh, loved it! Really cute and sweet. I liked your description and style. So glad Jan Di realized her feelings for Ji Hoo, and he was preceptive enough to notice something was going on.
Yes, Ji Hoo's hotness is immeasurable, lol. It would be nearly impossible to resist him, especially living with him and studying together so closely... And add glasses and any girl would be a total goner.

Thanks for writing this. More, please, haha. Nice job, and I look forward to your future work!