for Fate

2/1/2019 c21 CookieCat
This is really good. Hope you update soon.
1/31/2019 c21 Niel2804
finally new chapter, yeayyy slytherin gang is back, i like Ron banter with the gang esp Daphne hahaha
1/31/2019 c2 sugarrii
Oh this is so good! There's so much fic about Ron bashing I grew a little tire of is oasis of my thirst!
1/31/2019 c21 58Starway Man
The start was a bit heavy on the exposition, but I suppose it was necessary for Ron to get all caught up on everything by his friends after being in a coma for so long. The talk with Daphne's father was definitely more interesting - and I thought more muggles died than magicals in Voldemort's first war? Unless that happened differently in your story, of course. Still, Ron went from angry to surprised to excited very quickly in that part of the chapter, something I couldn't help thinking was rather odd - unless the childish glee was the product of a spell or something?

The next section with Sirius calling Ron "pup" was something of a cliché (and usually restricted to Harry in most fanfics!) but the ensuing conversation was very amusing - Black's efforts to corrupt the Weasley worked wonderfully well! The next section with Neville was okay, but it was a bit jarring to hear that 'fear of a name increases the fear of the thing itself' line come from Neville's grandmother... wasn't it Dumbledore who said it to Harry, is she quoting the old man's philosophy verbatim here? Still, your flashback summary of the past twenty chapters from Neville's POV were very interesting! You showed a very human Neville, jealousy and concern and all the rest, and truly brought the character to life in a way you hadn't done before; well done there.

The next part with Molly saying "honey" didn't sound right at all - definitely not British enough - and the dinner conversation seemed a bit stilted, but I did enjoy how Xeno got shut down immediately on taking Ron along on a creature hunt. The next part with Ron hobbling downstairs using a crutch seemed weird - it's a magical household, why couldn't someone simply have done the Mobilicorpus spell? And Sirius's advice to Ron about never getting married seemed to come out of nowhere, after that whole 'pup' and 'cub' business! But I liked Ron's cluelessness about the shopping spree, well done there, and how Sirius and Remus could tell puberty was just around the corner for the kid - not to mention their concerns for Harry! I'm not sure how Dumbledore got away with giving orders to Sirius not to claim custody of his godson, but it's good to see Black not mindlessly accepting that, most definitely. Just as good as Sirius trying to be a ladies man, that was good for a smirk. Hope we see Harry get rescued soon!
1/30/2019 c20 Astro
It was kinda a hopeful/edgy theory of Ron being evil but apparently he's going to down for it to save his family.

Oor, The entities/Voldemort/both are a side effect of Ron's darkening moral. Since one is an eldritch abomination and another is an Evil Dark Lord of Wizarding Britain... and Ron's Slytherin...

Okay a lot of factors did cause Ron to turn “dark” in hindsight, not just Voldemort and Entity.

Time for second year of Hogwarts! Featuring! Sadness maybe, Angst maybe, Snakes absolutely, Red Heads absolutely, More red head snakes... MAYBE.

Or more Red Head lions... or maybe a red head badger or eagle.
1/30/2019 c20 MMax
Daphne will be thrilled to see Ron. She would not care about his bandages - Once Ron recovers fully, I am sure that Ron will try to form some sort of alliance between the Gryffindor trio.
1/30/2019 c20 Guest
Thank you for the story buddy.
1/29/2019 c20 1Marbbles123
Awe I loved the Weasley moments! Especially between the brothers! They might tease each other but it is all out of love. Can’t wait for the next update!
1/29/2019 c20 Niel2804
PSPlease do something with Ron scars T.T
1/29/2019 c20 Niel2804
This is so sad and i am worry about Ron, he never be the same right? He become dark slowly... T.T
Good FF keep writing
1/29/2019 c20 randver
well I hardly think it was depressing. Emotional yes but hardly depressing. The fact that it was from various PoV made it for an interesting read.

I liked the way you went through the families different reactions over Rons near death experience.

Fred's pov was good. I like the way he finally came to the harsh realization that he spent so much time knocking his younger brother down that he never even spent time getting to know him. I do hope that when the family learns what happened to all his possessions that as a B-Day gift or a Yule gift they replace them. I also think a new trunk is in order with some gringotts level protections on it courtesy of a curse breaking very pissed off older brother.

Ron needs to have a serious talk with Pandora and tell her how her ring saved him several times but there's no way she could've known that he would've faced the most evil wizard in modern history, yes that even includes Albus's ex because as far as anyone knows HE never split his soul the way tommie boy does. She needs that bit of healing and I think maybe so does Ron. He might need that talk to realize that he a mere boy of 12 just faced off a severely weakened but still powerful adult wizard who except for 2 people, potter and dumbles, has killed everyone who has faced off against him.

Helios was an unexpected but not unwelcome pov. I never thought to ascribe any intelligence other than basic animal intelligence to the creature but it seems Hedwig isn't the only avian genius flying around.

I love the way that Sirius stepped up to help the Weasley's out. I'm certain that Harry and Neville told both him and Remus the truth simply because they're horrible liars and so Sirius stepped up to help the boy who once again was at his Godsons side at his darkest hours. I do wonder if remus can help Ron out with the Patronus charm. From the way you describe the feeling he had from his family's hugs in his hospital room he might be able to produce the first stage of the spell sooner rather than later.

Ron friends actions and reactions were wonderful. I'm glad Tracey stepped up to keep the group from falling apart because that was one burden Ron really didn't need to have to deal with. I am so looking forward to Blaise and Theo taking a bit of mickey out of their fearless leader about his weak and nonexistent muscles and getting him up and running again.

In all this hubbub most have forgotten about Rons apprenticeship but I'm sure that now that he's awake but still very weak Lord Greengrass can help while away some of the hours with a match or two. Plus it gives him a chance to actually interogate Ron on his own since Daphne spilled the beans which I'm very happy she did. I can't imagine M'Lords reaction from his eldest and most level headed daughter informing him that the dark lord isn't as gone as everyone suspects and a 12 yr old boy is living proof of that.

good chapter, a very nice wrap up of most things from the previous story. There's still a few things here and there but I'm sure they'll be forth coming.
As always love the story. Keep up the fantastic writing.
1/29/2019 c20 58Starway Man
Wow, you weren't kidding about depressing stuff in this one - how the Weasley family reacted to seeing Ron in a coma, and even Ron's owl wanting to escape confinement. That bit with Ron waking up in St. Mungos and it smelled of cleaning alcohol - was someone drinking cheap firewhiskey in his hospital room? Cleaning charms don't leave that sort of smell behind, you know! The scene with Ron having a panic attack was done okay, and his determination to find out about the Stone - learn whether he'd accomplished his self-appointed mission - was even better. But the scene with Sirius and Remus was the best - "he even talks like a Slytherin", indeed!

The interrogation by Dumbledore was handled fairly well, the exposition was fairly balanced and the semi-casual back and forth gave you the impression Ron was wise to go for complete disclosure - better to learn the truth now and be bitterly disappointed, rather than foolishly think the threat potential was gone. Ron's conversation with his father emphasised that - better to tell the truth than comforting lies - but then he's only twelve, and probably doesn't get that there are times when it's better to lie - wizarding world politics being what it is! Especially when you're so bitter and angry...

So, Daphne disobeyed Snape's orders and confessed to her father out of worry for her crush? That wasn't surprising, but still written okay...I liked your mention of Rita Skeeter as well, typical muckraker, and how Daphne went mental at Hermione on the train - it's a pity the Gryffindor trio didn't turn up to visit Ron in this chapter, but I assume you had your reasons for that! The owl-post letter at the end was kiddie-cute, and I look forward to reading more as soon as you can get it published.
1/29/2019 c20 Rivy
Dude, where's Hermione, Neville and Potter visiting him at the hospital?
1/29/2019 c19 SRA
Tienes una forma de escribir brillante. me encanta como desarrollas la historia
1/29/2019 c19 Astro
It seems like Ron have a sealed evil in him. Maybe the reason for his future vision? Maybe the reason he screwed the “entities over?

Man, this is also bad. Since Voldemort escaped AND others won't be able to discover the entity (excluding Dumbledore and Snape... kinda.) until... something happens.
4,633 « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 .. Last Next »