FanFiction.Net

Amazing
2/20/2019 c1 Guest
What a great start.
2/19/2019 c28 Astro
Ron's a horcrux confirmed... and speaking of horcruxes, this is pretty heavy on the topic. We got Kreacher's Locket, Ginny's Diary, Ron and Harry as Horcruxes (although Harry's a kinda Horcrux since Ron's acknowledged horcrux.)

I'M PRETTY SURE THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE IMPORTANT SOME DAY, NO SIRREE. THEY'RE JUST RED HERRINGS.

Well at least Malfoy are having character development, along with Dumbledore's plan... but I'm sure the plan is going to a wildly different direction while fulfilling the plan. Courtesy of the main character.

I'm curious about the demon. And the future. I'm hoping for glismp of it oooor I could wait it along with the author and reader together. That works too.
2/19/2019 c14 4everRomione
The trail part is really good. Now Sirius is free.

Breaking up of Nott and Zabini is unexpected. I like the conflict of Zabini's POV here. I hope they resolve there matter soon.

So, Hermione too has a little crush on Ron. Good.

Daphne has some big jealousy problems. I like that the girls finally made her realize.
2/18/2019 c28 randver
First things about the A/N.\ I doubt you could do a mediocre chapter, even the necessary filler chapters for background or exposition are nice to read. You can't slay a dementor or a dark lord every chapter, that gets tired and old too.

Now onto the review.
OK so Mommy and Daddy Malfoy are not quit headed to divorce court but there's a definite strain on the relationship and it's name is moldy shorts. It seems your take on the Malfoy's is that they were supporters because of the fear factor rather than rabid fanatics like the LeStranges or Crouch jr.
We'll see how this plays out because the way your writing about Malfoy the younger his mind is in a very bad place and is a hairs width away from snapping into the depths of real true like totally Auntie Bella madness.

speaking of true madness like as in full on Ozzy Osbourne crazy train madness what the heck is moldy shorts thinking. He barley survived an encounter with It-who-must-not -be -messed-with and even in his weakened state he's planning a rematch! talk about true madness.

As far as the snape and albus interaction. I really wish somebody would kick albus so hard between his wrinkly old sack that he may actually take notice of the things around him. The stone was bad enough but now bringing in an incompetent DA teacher to prove a point when he has enough evidence at the very least to have Ameila start an investigation, maybe see about getting those affected by lockheart to St. Mungos long term wing etc etc. instead he plans and executes everything himself in a school FULL of children. I sometimes wonder if he's started to believe in his own fame and former glory and the hype associated with it. If so call in Alberforth.

Ginny interaction with "Tom" was interesting. Nice way to show how he's sowing the seeds of distrust and manipulating her with fear and insecurities. I do wonder if Luna will see a drastic change in her friend and if so will she be concerned about Ginny or Ron both looking like 3 day old road kill. Lunas a bit too observant not to alert Pandora or Molly.

I know it's out of order but I had forgotten about the whole tapestry thing. It's a good thing he can become invisible and that only the twins can see him on their map, or is it harry's by now. A syltherin inside the gryff section of the castle, unless he was there to visit family is too odd to go unnoticed. Poor poor long suffering longbottom, the evil snake even has his gran buffaloed but in the end he'll be vindicated once Ron breaks out with the seriously dark and evil magics.

Interesting foreshadowing with Nott sr. I'm not going to speculate too much about that but I like how your bringing in more characters for the later chapters.

The Pansy/Draco scene was classic. It once again reinforced the whole draco's slipping into Bellatrix territory. Ron had better start conducting his own little mini-DA with ALL his friends because once Tracey/Daphne/Millie find out that THEY are the only ones who can't become invisible the pinching, the crocodile tears and the actual hurt will be too much to bear.

Have fun with your volunteering and as always Love the story.
2/18/2019 c28 Niel2804
I don't mind with the chapter away from Ron's POV, i think all character have interesting insight.
I am curious how Theo will react if he find out about the plot that his father planed. It's about vengeance for his mother, a family matter but it's also agains Ron's believe to defeat Voldy.
Seriously Draco ! grow up ! ewwrrr...
Its always fun reading to Neville's POV, i get it that he doubted Ron, (Ron act like Voldy when he was student in Hogwarts, too many secret minus Voldy have followers instead Friends like Ron's) i guess if he want to know what Ron up to he need to be more friendly lol instead showing how he doubted Ron (in Ron's face nevertheless)
Are Dean have a crush to Hermione ? honestly i Ship Romione since day 1 but for this FF the loveline doesnt matter i love Ron with everyone hahaha, btw if in the future Romione not the end game in this FFDaphne is the strong candidate in here i thinki wish you are not pairing Hermione with Draco please, i just can't lol (i am so cruel)
Wow the part of Ginny and Tom is creepy, its thrilling to read her convo with Tom since we already know how manipulating Tom is. I want spoiled Ginny back. PSi miss Luna
lastly, out of all FF i've followed you the one who constantly update your FF, i respect you.. too many good ff are abandoned.. i hope you enjoy your volunteering work and i'll be waiting for your update have a nice day...
2/18/2019 c28 7TheIndianMuggle
I enjoyed so many POVs. Especially Pansy's. Hopefully Ron comes clean about his scars to girls.
2/18/2019 c28 Guest
Thanks for the chapter buddy.
2/18/2019 c28 58Starway Man
Interesting glimpse into Lucius Malfoy's mind, and Cornelius Nott? I thought his name was Cantankerous Nott...anyway, I loved the scene with Sirius and Remus, and then later when Sirius found the locket Horcrux...thanks goodness Kreacher stole it back before it ended up in some landfill, and was lost forever! The scene with Draco and Pansy was tense and emotional, and I wasn't expecting Ron to show up and end things that way - well done on surprising me there. Ditto on showing Ron and Pansy interacting like human beings, there aren't all that many stories out there which do that!

Neville's POV on things was good - again, you have a talent for getting inside his head, showing us how human (and insightful) he can be. Hermione's crush on Ron, Ginny's odd behavior, Ron's constant lies - he truly is the One Who Sees! Snape's grumbling and gnashing teeth about Lockhart was amusing, but I honestly couldn't believe Dumbledore's speech about how he deliberately hired a a DADA professor who he knew beforehand to be a fraud, and sabotaged the education of the children whose parents were doubtless paying a fortune for them to attend Hogwarts! Greater good, my arse...

Oh, but Voldy's rant was good - poor Ron, his future looks grim...I thought Voldemort believed the kid had died and so would ignore him until after Tommy had resurrected himself, but no such luck. Nice descriptions of pain and agony, there! Likewise, the conversation Ginny had with the Diary Horcrux was creepily good, it makes you think of what online predators are like these days. The rest of the chapter was okay as well, looking forward to learning what Theo Nott has to tell Ron!
2/18/2019 c28 MMax
congratulations on volunteering-we can wait and be patient. It can be like Ron learning to be patient.
2/18/2019 c13 4everRomione
Ohh. I never expected the confrontation of Scrabers/Peter in this chapter. I love that Sorting Hat is helping him. Now Ron at least has one person to which he can discuss his visions.
And Ron winning all the bet is great too, so does Nott's and Zabini's concepts.
2/18/2019 c12 4everRomione
That was scary. So the entity is protecting Ron's vision and somehow using him. It also hurt Ron so I wonder that it did not hesitate to kill him either. Glad to see this concerned side of Snape. I never like him very much but in this story, you are able to show that he can be kind in his own way.
The Parkinson part is good too.

PS: Happy Belated(one month) Birthday.
2/18/2019 c11 4everRomione
Ohh, a nice concept on Silver Triumvirate. I am glad that the older students are at least protecting Ron. I love that Molly was coming around and that they make peace soon.
2/18/2019 c10 4everRomione
I love this chapter so much. Not just it the previous chapters shows that Ron is powerful and mature but this chapter tells that he is also an eleven-year-old child who misses his family very much. For a moment I thought that Malfoy was about to shake hand too but he still needs some growing up, I guess.
5,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 .. Last Next »