for Tonight, Cowboy, You're Mine

10/1/2019 c1 Guest
Sweet! Thanks for sharing.
1/12/2019 c1 110SingerMe
Loved it!
1/8/2019 c1 22Gig889
Very good want more.
1/7/2019 c1 lovingmesomeMK
So glad you're adding to this! Love your writing and hope you let this one build a little more. Please give us more of what we always wanted!
1/7/2019 c1 57Shellecah
I like this life for Matt and Kitty. Kitty has the daughter she wanted, and Festus has his own place on their ranch - just what he needs for contentment. A pleasant smooth read, cleanly written; especially like the first two sentences. Some interesting stories could come from this family.
1/7/2019 c1 58lostcowgirl
Thank you for this romantic vignette. It's great to see them enjoying a honeymoon, however short, once Matt finally retired as marshal.
1/7/2019 c1 MaryRoseEllen
Lovely surprise to see this little piece this morning, and a sweet continuation to what was a really great story. Please keep writing and giving us occasional updates on this new Dillon family!
1/6/2019 c1 shirley waldrip
That was about as sweet as sugar and as welcome as spring. I have missed my Gunsmoke time due to the holidays and I'm ready to devote more time to reading and organizing my favorite stories. They are old friends to me and I love them dearly. Thanks to people like you I have a few new favorite ones to enjoy. Nice work! Don't be a stranger!
1/6/2019 c1 48RBHDPSMMK4EVER
What a sweet romantic short story. It is always nice when Matt goes that extra mile and such a treat for Kitty. Great Job Murph.

Pam
1/6/2019 c1 73LadyKRedzz
Hummmm ,Very Nice
1/6/2019 c1 52shari
Just sweet no way around it. I love Festus quietly taking the horse and buggy. Who new Matt had a romantic nature