for In The Family Way

4/29 c1 Liz
Hello FilthyBonnet! Thank you for writing such an impressive fan-fic. I really enjoy reading your work. There's something I would like to ask you for: is it possible for me to translate your work into Chinese? This is not for any commercial use, I just want to share your story with some of my friends, as most of them can only read in Chinese, which is our mother tongue, as well as practicing my translation skill.
Please let me know whether this is doable, and my apology to you if this makes you uncomfortable. Thank you again for this well-done work!
4/7 c1 12ghostwritten2
Oops, the doctor let slip Christine's secret. Great fill-in fic. I love that Christine tried to return to Erik.
2/18/2019 c1 15Gustave Daae Y
Poor Christine. I love how you have her try to return to the Phantom but he's not there. While not only heartbreaking because of her about to has his kid, but as well as the sudden realization that the man who was a huge part of her life-taking the positions of her father, her teacher and her lover- is no longer there. Even if she wasn't pregnant, this sudden realization that that man is no longer in her life is heartbreaking enough. You captured this sadness and desperation so perfectly.
2/7/2019 c1 kwat0
This is a really good fill in, I want to keep reading! I have never seen LND and have a vague understanding of what happens, you've said so much with Raoul's reaction without needing to go into detail with it, I actually really feel for him. You can just imagine the hell their marriage is about to go through, and with a new born no less, gah.
1/13/2019 c1 8SpookyMormonHellDream
I love this glimpse into the time between the end of PotO and the beginning of LND - it's always interesting to see how authors interpret each characters' actions, especially Christine's. I appreciated that she did try to go to tell Erik the truth, and I have to wonder what she would have done if he had stayed behind. Great work!
1/8/2019 c1 39Riene
I've never quite forgiven Erik for leaving her in the LND 'verse story. It's in character, but it does leave a mess. Good filling in the blank spaces here with this story! Of course Raoul had to know...yikes.
1/8/2019 c1 27jennyfair
Poor Christine! I love this peek into what happened between POTO and LND, and the hint at what started Raoul's drinking. And yes, I can only imagine the relief when Gustave was born without any outward signs of his birth father!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service