for A Kiss in the Moonlight

5/25 c3 Lydia
You’re so talented!
12/25/2020 c8 Guest
Please finish your story I love it
7/28/2020 c1 Guest
to lonnie in this fanfic:date a girl,the guys that like you say the most inappropriate things that you could put in a kids show
2/2/2020 c8 DisneyMinnie
I had screenshotted parts of "Breaking the Rules" when I was sharing them with a friend when I was comparing "Breaking the Rules" to "Kissing Booth." Perhaps I can help with "Breaking the Rules"?
1/30/2020 c8 Tiva-Forever-08
Good thing you updated this story, I've been reading it hundreds of times waiting for a new chapter. Jay and Lonnie are my favorite couple. I hope you can update soon.
1/5/2020 c6 KittyAngelzzz
Why is this so cute?! 3 Love from Canada!
12/13/2019 c7 DisneyMinnie
Glad that you're still alive. I have the same problem with writing in between classes and school. I'd like to see more stories adapted by Kelleygirl46 because I loved them (especially "Breaking the Rules", "Betting on Love", and "Change of Heart").

I didn't even realize that the kids who Evie runs into kind of look like Jay and Carlos. Good observation! How would you incorporate them? Would they be brought from the Isle to Auradon? It's a great concept to include super minor characters who had no speaking lines and were only in the film for 10-20 seconds and it gives the reader a better understanding if they know what the characters actually look like because it's incorporated into the film. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'l be great!
12/8/2019 c1 Arbiter8991
Explanation: Something clock wronged in my head and I confused this story with the other one; Thus Jacy is a proper name and I was mistaken. Sorry, my brain doesn't work well when I am fresh back from the job.
12/8/2019 c7 Arbiter8991
First, of all a typo in Jay's name in 3rd paragraph. (not a grammar nazi but names are important).

As for the actual question; If you got a good idea for those characters use it. As for extending your reach via more sites; It can't hurt, so do it.
11/7/2019 c6 millerr123
Please please please please please please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn't stop reading it.
8/20/2019 c6 Tiva-Forever-08
I am very happy that you have updated the story, it is one of my favorites. But one of the chapters was deleted, Chapter 3 in which Jay and Lonnie study together does not appear. I hope you keep updating soon.
8/16/2019 c6 MelLoveArt
please update soon,i really love this story
8/15/2019 c6 aloha.audrey13
love it keep updating
8/11/2019 c2 Tiva-Forever-08
Update soon please, this is one of my favorite stories and I would like to read all the chapters
8/5/2019 c1 mirami03
can you PLEASE continue the story!?
20 Page 1 2 Next »