for Clothing

10/22/2020 c1 Guest
Tus historias don geniales, buenas en la transmisión de emisiones, un headcanon del mundo Toon apegado a los toons cómo actores, y la relación entre personaje con una estructura magistral.

He estado leyendo tu otro trabajo They Nanny y me preguntaba, ¿Porque solo Yakko sintió la muerte de su hermano?¿No deberían SW02 , Dot y Wakko sentirlo también?
9/27/2020 c1 Guest
This is so coool, soft and brutal, I love it :3
2/28/2020 c2 1CatnipCarter
This is so cute :")
12/25/2019 c2 16pokemaster101
And part 2 has been added! The Looney Introduction.

And from that day onwards the Warners were loved and spoiled and their family was expanded.

20 years later...

Children as their weakness. So true yet the context is painful.

I guess that’s where Hailey comes from.

And reference from your other stories. Nice.

Damn Daffy. The bold text.

Ah and before the Animanicast and Lola were truly accepted by the Looney Tunes. I’m guessing Plotz is still on that list.
12/25/2019 c1 Yeet
Yeet u exist0
1/8/2019 c1 pokemaster101
Nice to see the subs not intimidated by Bugs - then again it’s been a year.

Ah, I see why it’s called Clothing. And not just cause the shopping trip.

How is Plotz still employed? Figured he’d be booted out by “The Nanny.” The again he knows the studios secrets.

Would love to see more of the dark history.

Is his name Lakko? From that movie poster that was never made into production? And is Misfit SW02? Questions questions... wait that means the sibs had TWO brothers. Although not sure how old La_o is between all them.

How many more relatives are there? And is Dot the baby of them all (and the only girl)? That would be interesting. Wonder why.
1/7/2019 c1 resting