for The Rat of Notre Dame

1/31/2019 c15 1ElsaLuver
I loved it! It was a great crossover. It was very well done and you kept all of the characters in characters. I liked the changes that you added to the story. There were moments that made me laugh and cry. This story was very well written:)
1/31/2019 c14 ElsaLuver
I am so happy that Spike finally stood up for himself and defeated Nooth once and for all. The ending of the chapter with Rocky and Ginger kissing was really sweet.
1/31/2019 c13 ElsaLuver
That was a great chapter! I loved how Whitey appeared in it, how Mrs. Potts attacked the guards like she did in “Beauty and the Beast”, and I laughed when the crowd didn’t know what “Rock and Roll” mean. The whole battle was very well written and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
1/30/2019 c12 ElsaLuver
Very well done! I was wondering how you were going to have Spike save Ginger from being burned. I can't wait to see how Spike will fight Nooth.
1/30/2019 c11 ElsaLuver
Wow you have been updating a lot today. This chapter was amazing! I hope Spike, Nick, Fetcher, Toby, and Timmy can save Ginger, Rocky, and the other gypsies.
1/30/2019 c10 ElsaLuver
I hope Rocky and Spike can find Ginger before Nooth does. The whole “Hide Me” thing with Rocky brought back memories from Chicken Run. I cried at the part with Lumiere and Cogsworth and I loved how you did a tribute to both of their voice actors.
1/30/2019 c9 ElsaLuver
Very well done:) I felt so bad for Wallace, Lady Tottington, and Gromit but thank god they made it to safety.
1/29/2019 c8 ElsaLuver
Great chapter! And I laughed when Ginger said to Spike “Please don’t tell me you expect me to fly”.
1/21/2019 c7 ElsaLuver
Great job! I can see Ginger singing "God help the outcasts".
1/15/2019 c6 ElsaLuver
Poor Spike. I cheered when Ginger set him free and told Nooth off. I am so happy that you picked Ginger for Esmeralda.
1/11/2019 c5 ElsaLuver
LOL Trumper is so stupid! Victor is not going to be happy with him! Good job on keeping everyone in character. I can tell that you know the characters really well.
1/10/2019 c4 ElsaLuver
I love it! Especially the part where Spike meets Ginger.
1/10/2019 c3 ElsaLuver
I knew Ginger was going to be Esmeralda (Ginger and Rita are my favorite characters from Aardman). Anyway great chapter and I love how you have Rocky be the captain and Victor and Trumper be the soldiers. I laughed at the part with Toby, Victor, and Trumper.
1/10/2019 c2 ElsaLuver
Nooth is such a jerk. I love how you are keeping Spike in character. And Lumiere, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts are the perfect choice for the gargoyles.
1/9/2019 c1 ElsaLuver
I never was a fan of the hunchback of Notre Dame but I do like Disney, Aardman, Chicken Run, and Flushed Away. This is very interesting and I would like to see where this goes. Also is Ginger going to be Esmeralda?