for Resistance

11/23 c9 kaaeiful
this is such a beautiful story! I absolutely love Rosalie; she's so vibrant and warm and just full of life, but not obnoxiously so. I love all the relationships she has with people: Dr. Bey, Habib, Evie & Jonathan, O'Connell (and of course Ardeth). Every relationship is special for her and I just adore how important the people she cares about are to her. Her relationship with Ardeth is beautiful as well; I can truly feel the love and care they have for one another, despite the complications of their relationship. I absolutely loved their reunion; Rose was so hurt and angry, and it just felt so real and raw. I'm nervous about how she'll react when she finds out that her father and uncle were (most likely) killed by Ardeth's father and tribe, though I think she's starting to put the pieces together herself. I'm really excited to see how Ardeth and Rosalie continue to grow together and individually :)
11/19 c9 1winchesters-girl3112
I started reading this when you first posted and recently found that you’d added a few more chapters. I’m so happy you kept going with this story, I’m loving it so far! I can’t wait to find out what happens next
11/18 c9 a1s25h98ley
Idk how long it’s been but I really want to know how this is going to turn out
10/23 c9 7Starcrier
I don't have any words for how much I'm enjoying everything about this. The dynamic between Rosalie and Ardeth is so sweet and painful, and I am LOVING the attention she is getting from Mr. Burns, I know obviously he's not the main ship but I'm glad he's getting a little bit of action that doesn't involve his like, face getting ripped off, poor lamb.

You write so well and I am so engaged and intrigued; I can't wait to see what happens next! Very, very, VERY well done!
10/16 c9 2KayleeRayne
Man I miss this story but I understand the lack of updates! I have 2 little ones myself. But yeah I really hope you revisit this story again and update!
10/16 c9 totally awesome me
just found this fic and absolutely love it! love the thought that goes into each chapter and the depth you go into for their backstory. can't wait for the next chapter!
9/17 c9 Guest
Your character development is perfection! Can’t wait for more (:
7/17 c9 sillystring-roxs-the-earth
Just found this story! Love it. Can’t wait to see it continue
7/11 c9 9FlyingFerret
Loving it!
7/11 c9 a1s25h98ley
Please write more I must know what’s going on please!
6/12 c9 Guest
I have thoroughly enjoyed your story over these few chapters. One of the best written 'Mummy' fanfiction i have read.

I look forward to your next chapter and the continuation of the story
6/12 c9 Ohmicrofilm
I love this! I am loving the history between Rose and Ardeth! This is a great story and you write beautifully!
5/28 c9 Redbird
This is so amazing! I absolutely adore how you write the characters and I'm getting mad at Ardeth on behalf of Rose! I hope she gets some answers about her father
5/26 c9 108ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
5/23 c9 2HellsingValentine28
I'm so glad to see you updated, awesome chapter! cant wait to see what Ardeth's gotta say
176 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »