for Guardian of the Dead

6/10 c8 lovelystarwars
Are yo u gonna update. This story is good?
8/13/2021 c8 G
Thanks
If you are still alive maybe another chapter or two would be nice

Otherwise rest in peace
8/9/2021 c1 Ricee
have... have you watched bleach? your writing him as if he's some stuttering mess who can't walk in a straight line if there was a cute girl in front of him. he would look them in the eye, ask them to move, and if they didn't he would move them
8/9/2021 c8 Jose4Andres7
Will you continue with the story?
4/14/2021 c8 BlackFox987
Like it.
4/11/2021 c8 1Raizor
Man, that's good. Hope I'll see a new chapter in the future
3/27/2021 c8 ranandrakemal
pls update this story
3/22/2021 c8 Taiyo Kurosaki
I meant to put that comment on a different story.
2/4/2021 c8 Taiyo Kurosaki
PRAISE THE SUN! The story is back.
1/7/2021 c8 JayU19
Can we get more chapters of this please. It's just too goddamn amazing if a fanfic.
12/28/2020 c8 Taiyo Kurosaki
I pray you are only taking a long and I mean very long break because this is one of my favorite fanfics.

P.S. Here are two reasons why. Reason one because Ichigo doesn't join Ria's peerage and reason two this is the only fanfic where Ichigo gets that zanpakuto . . . Make that three reasons why. Reason three Orihime is not going to be in the story. (unless in a flashback.)
12/16/2020 c8 Kekoyin
In my opinion your story is alright. Never really like story's where ichigo doesn't have zangetsu as his zanpakuto. On nother note have you ever thought about making a Dark Souls/Bleach crossover?
12/15/2020 c1 XDXDD
bro, i wish you a healthy and happy life, cuz life's tough... please don't abandon this please
10/9/2020 c1 RabbidChimp
V, dude, what the hell man. Going on hiatus because life gets complicated, is completely understandable. But a year and a half? C'mon man, we're dying here! You just got caught up with the old version and went full stop, talk about a cock tease!

Seriously though, I hope all is well with you. We miss you dude, update soon.
9/15/2020 c8 Uchiha Senju Naruto
No chance this will be receiving any future updates?
378 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »