FanFiction.Net
for Guardian of the Dead

4/24/2019 c6 3Grinja
Been away from the site for a few months and finally caught up on this. I am enjoying this rewrite immensely. I like how it was a slow buildup before the crossover part started, giving much needed backstory and characterization. I hope to see more soon. I hope Ichigo isn't TOO brutal on Rias and her peerage.
4/23/2019 c6 1atchoum35
Nice chapter. Thanks. Continue
4/20/2019 c6 naruto
great chapter keep it up and I like the interactions between ichigo and ikomikidomoe while looking forward to his new forms that will be revealed later. thanks
4/20/2019 c6 Guest
LOve it
4/22/2019 c1 chaotic Lucifer
loving the re-write so far can wait for more
4/22/2019 c6 808Joker808
Good chapter as always. The only thing I have an issue with is Ichigo's reaction to reading about the reincarnated devils. I get that he would be upset but not to the point of exploding like that. Anyway, the overlord crossover sounds interesting enough and I have no doubt you could pull it off considering that your one of the best writers on this site.
4/21/2019 c6 Dauntes
Thanks for the new chapter, I'm definitely enjoying the new direction you're taking things and I appreciate the fact that you moved up the DxD interaction.
4/21/2019 c6 MrSunshine744
glad to see this chapter, I'm also glad you swapped the position of the fullbring arc. can't wait for the next chapter. the bleach x overlord idea sounds interesting and honestly with proper planning I think you could pull it off, you are, in my opinion, one of the better writers on the site so don't sell yourself short!
4/21/2019 c6 Dante Evans
keep in mind, this is a suggestion, and not a demand. i honestly would love to see Ichigo's Hollowfication be similar to his 2nd Anniversary Bleach: Brave Souls look. No matter how outdated the stats, its still darn cool looking.
4/21/2019 c6 2Mo Eazy
I admit I’m happy to finally see the story moving again. While some of it was important, a lot of the training could have been summed up. It was getting a little boring towards the end there.

Ichigo’s reaction was ridiculous. I’ve read books written by former child soldiers, reporters and military about the lengths humans can go to hurt, oppress and demean other human beings. I’ve felt disgust, anger and depression reading these first hand accounts.

Not once did I chuck a book across the room, howl like a super saiyen or break something. At the most I might have closed the book and pushed it away from me but I don’t even think that ever happened. In Sierra Leone during the early nineties, RUF troops would bet on the sex of an unborn baby and then cut the mother open with a machete to see who won.

Did you break anything? Ichigo just looks like a desperate for attention Super Saiyan edge lord in that scene.

What Rias did in those reports was terrible but here’s the thing. Someone wrote those reports in such detail that they had to have been there. Why the fuck didn’t they help Kiba or Issei? How did they get that kind of top secret information about Koneko’s true past?

There’s also the fact that if your enforcer and deterrence loses his shit over reading about something, how would he react to seeing the perpetrator in person? Or the person who was in charge of the gates to hell? There’s making waves and then there’s border skirmishes. One of those is more likely to turn into a open conflict than the other.

If Ichigo is like this, he is not ready to be in such a complicated position as “nuclear ambassador”.
4/21/2019 c6 Kragh
Thanks for the chapter.
4/21/2019 c6 PasiveNox
Very nice great
4/20/2019 c6 bladetri
like XD
4/20/2019 c6 GunBlade2022
Hi there

What a chapter, epic length with great detail, and fantastic pacing, always enjoyed the speed at which the story is going!

I know you get this question a lot, but will the pairing be?

Also, I like the interaction between Ichigo and Ikomiki (shortened name).

Anyway, keep up the good work!
4/20/2019 c6 1Ice Emperor
Sirzechs and family are gonna meet a true Demon in Ichigo
380 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »