FanFiction.Net
for Guardian of the Dead

10/9/2020 c1 RabbidChimp
V, dude, what the hell man. Going on hiatus because life gets complicated, is completely understandable. But a year and a half? C'mon man, we're dying here! You just got caught up with the old version and went full stop, talk about a cock tease!

Seriously though, I hope all is well with you. We miss you dude, update soon.
9/15/2020 c8 Uchiha Senju Naruto
No chance this will be receiving any future updates?
8/11/2020 c8 1WitnessofFate
I really, really love this story and I’m getting nervous as it’s been over a year since you last posted that you aren’t continuing so I really hope you do keep going
8/10/2020 c5 WitnessofFate
Hey i noticed this a couple of chapters back but almost always when you bold something the last lines of the text get cut off
8/10/2020 c1 WitnessofFate
I absolutely love the dream sequence, it absolutely reads out perfectly as a foreshadowing and creepy vision that I could easily see in an actual anime. (the only reason not bleach is because they don’t really have moments like that I think) that one sequence made me already want to read more so well done, you got a reader
7/9/2020 c8 10PsylentFox
Truely wanted to say that I enjoyed this story thus far! Need to get that next chapter up and stat! We've finally started to get to the beginning of the story, so this must continue! lol

No rush or worries though. :)

I mourn the loss of Zangetsu but I find myself looking forward to Ikomikidomoe and Ichigo's reactions in the future. I am really hoping for another Compression-Type Bankai from Ikomikidomoe though... I truly loved Tensa Zangetsu because of how subtle it was when compared to everyone else's bankai... so having a Tensa Zangetsu-like first release bankai form would be amazing... or maybe have that be her Shikai release state? As an ode to her predecessor with Ichigo and then her Bankai can be that all encompassing cloud of death and deconstruction?

Possibilities are endless and I look forward to reading it! :) (Now I"m off to read Guardian of the Dead (Old) just to see how much the story changed from its first iteration!)
7/8/2020 c8 Gyhfyuyg
This story is a really cool concept. This is the first fanfic that has Ichigo wielding Ikomikidomoe. I am also curious about Ophis and Ikomikidomoe’s relationship. I really want to see what happens next. Please continue this fanfic
6/5/2020 c8 Warren Valion
First things first, I love the story. Actually, I love a lot of what you wrote, including the original GOTD.

And even though I do prefer Ryujin Jakka over Ikomikidomoe, in fact, searching for stories in which Ichigo possessed Ryujin Jakka is why I even found your Fan-Fic portfolio in the first place, I am glad to read just about anything you write because I like your style so much.

And after re-reading both versions of the story and seeing the differences back-to-back, I can say it was really cool to see all the small and big changes in the scenes. And I can't wait to see what where this story will go, once you come back from your hiatus (Hopefully soon!)

Aside from that, I have to ask - do you have a beta-reader? Or at least some type of way of checking over grammar or spelling errors that isn't just a look over by yourself?

I ask this because, during my recent re-reading of all of your works, I have come to see numerous simple errors in the format of your writing.

For example, a lack of capitalization when starting a new quotation, or words that aren't spaced properly, or using an "'s" when you are talking about an object's plurality and not talking about the possession of an object, and a myriad of other small problems.

These small weird mistakes that litter your fics are the only real flaws in your writing, and I feel that getting a beta or even putting your chapters in an app that scans and displays all of your writing errors, like Grammarly for instance, would be extremely beneficial in eliminating said flaw.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say - thanks for writing so many great fics! Here's to a future where you finish your hiatus soon and get back to writing because I would love to read more.

P.S.: As for your question about you taking on another fic, I wouldn't recommend it. You already have three fics on your shoulders, and unless it's a simple one-shot, taking on more just seems like a bad idea.
5/22/2020 c8 Mr.BrownOptometrist
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
4/26/2020 c8 I'm hungry010
This might just be the greatest Bleach fan fiction that I have ever read
4/13/2020 c3 HaywireEagle
Meh. Zangetsu or bust for me. Anything else is just a cheap wannabe pretender.
4/13/2020 c2 HaywireEagle
Ichigo without Zengetsu just doesn't sound right to me. It is a part of him. The other half of his soul so to speak. It is like Naruto not knowing the Rasengan or Shadow Clone Jutsu. Like Superman not being Superman.
4/6/2020 c7 The Mountain Peddler
Oh my, this new version of the story has been quite good so far. Its been a really good read and I have been enjoying every chapter so far, hope too see more of it and how the story will plat out.
3/31/2020 c8 192 is half of 99
I've re-read this fanfic multiple times now and it's so good. It's a much better improvement from the old one and we were just getting into the good part as well, I was excited to see the relationship develop between Koneko and Ichigo as well. Anyhow, keep up the good work and stay safe.
3/24/2020 c2 3cassianaswindell123
Walking disaster with infinite evolution describes ichigo just as well as the sword lol
380 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »