for Fianchetto

2/19 c46 6Neutral Ground
A little surprised to realized I hadn't actually reviewed the final chapter. As before, I've enjoyed the journey of getting here, and I'm looking forward to what you have cooked up for Mass Effect 3, which to my mind is the instalment which needs the most elbow grease to transform into something that makes sense-particularly given that your world feels very much like a real one, with real consequences.
1/19 c46 JustWriteAnon
A great ending to one of the best ME2 reimaginings I've read in a very long time. Pretty sure I've mentioned this in previous reviews, but the way you approach each character's perspective feels spot-on, and you're always mindful of the knowledge that each one would have - seen here with Jacob. Keeping track of who knows what can be difficult, especially in a game with such a large cast. Another thing I really liked was how you integrated your changes and additions. Everything felt so natural and believable, there was never anything that made me sit back and go "right, this is a fanfiction."

A (slightly) longer review seemed appropriate since this is the final chapter. Eagerly looking forward to what you have in store next!
1/19 c46 Jotunsquid
Hi,

here's to hoping that we won't see the 34189th rehash of the train wreck that was the writing in ME3 concerning Ash/Mr Boring and their relationship to Shep.

Thanks for this story!

J
1/8 c45 Jarrad1
Fantastic chapter sad Samara died. Can't wait for the next chapter
1/7 c45 1AJAX087
Honestly didn’t expect that Shepard would spare the base and that Samara would croak it on the station. Great chapter, can’t wait for the next one!
12/28/2020 c44 AJAX087
Great chapter, I like the additional content of the group going back to the Normandy, always knew it couldn’t be that easy, keep up the great work!
12/14/2020 c43 AJAX087
Glad to see Ashley back in the story, can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/13/2020 c43 Jarrad1
Wow. That was incredible. Keep at it. Heart wrenching emails those last two
12/7/2020 c42 AJAX087
Great chapter, can’t wait for the next one, keep up the good work!
12/6/2020 c42 6Neutral Ground
Not sure if Project Phoenix is a bit of actual game lore or a creation of your own-but I'm curious to see how (if) it plays out. I noticed you used some of the game dialogue for Legion's mission, which is generally fine, but Legion's mission in particular strains credulity, for me. personally I absolutely do not buy that a race of robots would grab the nearest charismatic human and just lay up what might be one of the most important choices in the history of their species-would have been interested to see an alternate approach, but for what it's worth I still enjoyed Emilia's reaction to the dilemma as presented in the game.

This was another excellent chapter, and I wanted to add that any issues I had are largely issues I already have with the writing in the game itself rather than your own. Very interested to see your take on the Suicide Mission as I'm not sure there's a Mass Effect fanfic author out there who's better at realistic squad based combat scenarios. All the best!
11/21/2020 c41 Neutral Ground
you know those internet comics that always end with a panel of a nondescript blob going "oh no"? that's me, catching up to date on this story.

that said-without reservation I think you've written among the best Mass Effect fanfiction out there. I don't know if you plan on or are interested in writing your own original fiction-but you'd have a fan in me if you did, and I think we'd all be richer for it. I have really enjoyed this story thus far and am dying to know what happens next.

Five bucks that a bodybuilding hanar saves the day (sorry, that joke really made me laugh)
11/21/2020 c31 Neutral Ground
slander against my surname notwithstandingBurt" is my last name, at least!) this is another excellent chapter. I've been consistently impressed with how you balance Shepard's story, hewing fairly closely to the game, and Ashley's
11/21/2020 c26 Neutral Ground
I absolutely LOVE the way you've written Thane. the flashbacks. chef's kiss
11/21/2020 c23 Neutral Ground
just wanted to say that I really like how you've written the batarians-having a batarian on the crew is the kind of thing I wish Bioware had done.
11/21/2020 c6 Neutral Ground
it is reassuring to know that Tim Tams will endure.

but in all seriousness, this is fantastic so far. looking forward to what's to come.
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »