for Fianchetto

1/24 c24 Hellwyrm
I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see another update.

Fantastic chapter as always, the little snippets of Jack's past are fantastic for her character development. Miranda finally gets her first clue as to what TIM is willing to do to push things in a direction he desires. I look forward to the coming events and how she reacts to them and Shepard's inevitable 'I told you so.'

That said, great to see ya again and I am definitely looking forward to the next one. I hope your holidays were great and you're having a fantastic start to your new year.
1/12 c23 Biasccq
You are seriously the best Mass Effect writer I’ve ever read. I find it awesome that Ashley is also a main character in your story, not just Shepard. Your codex entries are great too. Love your work!
12/10/2019 c23 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter. Looking forward to more.
11/28/2019 c23 1AJAX087
Another great ash chapter, I do like this back and forth attention that Shepard and ash are getting, keep it up!
11/15/2019 c22 6DRWPJT
Another amazing chapter, all your writing's good but the combat scenes in particular always shine.

Did notice a couple small typos though: when Grunt rescues Zaeed he uses his 'fire flower' (which I admit I found highly amusing) and then a little later I think you must have been victim to an auto correct because mordin becomes a samaritan instead of a salarian.
11/13/2019 c22 bluemarlin
Outstanding chapter. Excellent job writing the combat scenes. Please continue.
11/11/2019 c22 Hellwyrm
"I am Harbinger-" *immediately gets gunned down by 10 people*

I laughed at this more than I should have, but its really reminiscent of what typically happens when I see one get plucked by the assclown. Immediately shift fire and shred it before it becomes a bullet sponge. Fucking annoying bastards on Insane. Same with Scions, god I still hate those creepy fuckers, and Banshees are even fucking worse. BioWare may be on deaths door but I'll give em this the ME series was goddamn brilliant. Andromeda had potential but they wasted it sadly, and its been a fast downhill slide since then.

Zaeed getting injured and saying he'll just use his good hand to shoot amuses me, thats exactly what I see that tough old bastard saying. Hopefully Jacob makes a recovery, I'm in agreement with Shepard, hes a good kid just chose the wrong people to sign up with. Looking forward to the next one, keep up the good work.
11/5/2019 c21 Hellwyrm
Really do look forward to when you add Javis(I think thats his name? Never could afford all the DLC for ME3) to the fold, should be interesting to see how he and Shepard interact with her Cipher. Also, biggest error to date: You doubled up on the paragraph with Patel lol. Not sure how you accomplished it nor how you missed it but I figure I should let ya know :P looking forward to the next one.
11/4/2019 c21 Guest
Why do I get this horrible feeling that you've added these extra characters to the Normandy crew so that you'll have people you can kill off later?
10/15/2019 c20 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter. Enjoyed your portrayal of Kasumi's loyalty mission. Looking forward to more.
10/4/2019 c19 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Nice job portraying Shepard's distress during the space walk. Please continue.
10/3/2019 c19 rjohanek
I am really impressed by the speed with which you are cranking these chapters out, while still keeping the same high quality. You are awesome!
10/3/2019 c19 DRWPJT
And this is why Team Dextro is the best, sure I love a lot of the other characters in the game but Tali and Garrus are so dependable and supportive no matter what.

Another great chapter.
10/3/2019 c19 Hellwyrm
Hmm, is Cator an OC or a DLC character I missed? Or is he just a random NPC?

Great chapter, I can almost feel the anxiety Shepard's going through. Damn good thing she went out there though, I'd hate for Tali to die in such a shitty way D: shes probably my favorite romancable character. She also has a hell of a LOT of character Development over the games.

Nothing more frightening than a DS/CO absolutely reeming you for a fuckup. It's impressive how well they can put together a profanity ladened insult to give you an idea of *just* how badly you screwed the pooch.

Very interesting Codex entry, good example of how bad skimping on inspection can be.
9/25/2019 c18 Jarrad1
Great job the story is really taking shape. I have been a huge fan of mass effect for years but have never been able to find any stories like these. Please keep up the good work.
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »