for Fianchetto

9/24/2019 c18 Endrius
Good chapter. It's really hard to find a story where Ash have something better to do in ME2 than to be reincarnation of Bastila Shan from KOTOR on the top of the temple :P
9/24/2019 c18 1AJAX087
Love the all Ash chapter with the original content, makes it very in depth, keep it up!
9/23/2019 c18 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter. Once again excellent job writing the combat scenes. Looking forward to more.
9/16/2019 c17 bluemarlin
Great chapter. Nice job writing the combat scenes. Please continue.
9/15/2019 c17 6DRWPJT
"like murderous mother, like murderous son" made me smile, love that type of relationship between Grunt and FemShep. And she finally called the SR2 the Normandy! Ok so it was only in her head but still, big step.

Great job as always.
9/14/2019 c17 Hellwyrm
Solid chapter, always love the little bonus stuff you add at the end of it. I spent hours reading the codex on the game and that is easily the same level of competency.

Poor engineer didn't know what he was up against lol I'd almost feel bad for him if he wasn't a scumbag slaver. Glad Shepard managed to save most of the slaves teaching Grunt a lesson along the way heh. Of course Jack would be the one to cause issues with identification, but Mordin's thoughts had the right of it shit happens lol.

Looking forward to the next one.
9/14/2019 c17 Endrius
Great chapter.
9/10/2019 c16 1AJAX087
Excellent story, looking forward to further updates
9/8/2019 c16 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. LOL at Miranda making sure the Tim Tams stayed with her. Please continue.
9/8/2019 c16 6DRWPJT
Looks like you're really back into the grove with updating this. Super high quality as always and looks like your Shepard's finally reached her turning moment with regards to 'the situation sucks and I hate your organisation but let's get on with it'. Look forward to more.
9/3/2019 c14 Guest
Oh Christ, I really hope Shep doesn't fuck her and produce multiple chapters of angst and relationship issues when she gets back with ash
9/2/2019 c7 Urthforce1
Interesting story so far, but I do need to point out that Jacob was a Corsair, not whatever a Raider is.
9/1/2019 c15 bluemarlin
Wonderful chapter. Nice job introducing Thane. Looking forward to more.
9/1/2019 c15 Hellwyrm
Now THAT was a meaty chapter, and I loved it. Nassana is a real cunt, it will be satisfying no matter how many times I see/read of Thane ending her. I was amused by Gianna, and the existance of "fansites" I kinda wanna see Emilia look into them some time and see what kind of reaction it gets. I think it would be quite amusing her finding a bad fanfiction of her reading a few lines and NOPING out hardcore.

Always liked Samara, just wish there were more to her character. She has a lot of interesting lines, just wish we heard more, nearly a thousand years of experience... the stories she could tell would be fantastic. Looking forward to seeing any more interaction between Samara and Shepard, maybe she has the idea to ask Samara for advice when it comes to Ash since shes been around a time or two.

Enjoyed getting some of Thane's perspective as Emilia and crew shot their way through the towers. He's an interesting character to say the least. Looking forward to seeing how he meshes with the crew in your AU.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to more when it comes.
8/26/2019 c14 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Nice job portraying Liara. Please continue.
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »