for Fianchetto

2/5/2019 c5 rjohanek
Great Stuff! Please keep it coming!
2/5/2019 c4 Jotunsquid
This is a review for Ch. 5, as I had some afterthoughts:

I hope you can avaoid that useless snippy (yes, that word does include Kaidan) fight on Horizon between Shep and Ash. It was lazy-ass writing in the game and it infuriates me every time I replay the game.

I also do not get why Shep never tried to contact Ash. There are ways, especially for an N7/Spectre. More lazy writing by Bioware.

No, I never let Kaidan live in my palythroughs of ME1. I found him to be bland and boring as hell.
2/5/2019 c5 Jotunsquid
Hey,

good new chapter.

I caught a catch, however. Mordin has an inner pontification about humans and PTSD. If he knows even the tiniest bit about Shep having been "out" for two years, he conveniently forgets that for her it was mere days...

Jotun
2/5/2019 c5 JustWriteAnon
Another home run of a chapter. I love how strongly each character's personality comes across in scenes written from their perspective, that's something that I haven't seen too much. Very clean chapter too, no mistakes or confusing bits, just two or three typos. Keep up the incredible work!
1/31/2019 c4 JustWriteAnon
Great stuff; I really like the amount of subtle changes you're adding, and your Mordin looks bang-on based on the brief scene at the end. Looking forward to seeing more of him, and the rest of the squad, in the future.
1/30/2019 c4 bluemarlin
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
1/30/2019 c4 Hellwyrm
Solid chapter, love seeing how vicious Shepard is. I am kinda bummed we didn't get to see hers and Mordins first interactions, he is so damn entertaining.
1/29/2019 c4 Guest
nice chapter, should be interesting when Shepard and Garrus talk about working with Cerberus
1/23/2019 c3 6DRWPJT
Another fantastic chapter. Lot of Normandy veterans in Ash's squad. Not really got much specific to say but you're still doing a great job with this.
1/21/2019 c3 bluemarlin
Excellent chapter. Please continue.
1/14/2019 c2 DRWPJT
Yep, liking so much about this so far. Feeling weak and the need for extra physio, treating the situation like a POW and waiting for the opportune escape moment. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if she goes through with the escape or if she's convinced of the threat to the galaxy and the necessity of dealing with the devil before it reaches that point.

Great job.
1/14/2019 c2 Guest
Shepard i would wait i mean why would Cerberus want to bring you alive
1/14/2019 c2 Hellwyrm
Gah, doesn't matter how long your chapters are I always want more T.T...

Coyle is gonna be in for a nasty surprise when he tries to jump the "Shepard imposter" if shes back in fighting shape by then. She'll drop him hard before she realizes who it is. I also look forward to her dropping in on Anderson, that should be entertaining if things pan out how I think they will.

The tension between Shepard, Miranda and Jacob should be pretty interesting too. She'd sooner slit their throats than trust them at this point.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next one.
1/13/2019 c2 rjohanek
This is great stuff. You did a great job of bringing the crew to life, making their deaths much more poignant. I read through the casualties and can remember most of them as more than just names. They were people who mattered to Shepard. Thanks for the great story.

Also, I like how you are writing Shepard's reaction to being brought back by Cerberus. Having to handcuff her very much fits the character you have written.
1/12/2019 c1 DRWPJT
Like it so far, also like all the various reviews speculating how they took out Shepard at the end. Personally I didn't think anything so high tech, Miranda was wearing a cloak and Shep felt a prick in her neck? My brain jumps to injected with a sedative or shot with a tranquilizer gun.
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »