for The Longest Night

12/22/2020 c31 Guest
I really Hope you’ll come back and finish...
12/6/2020 c31 Guest
I hope all is well with you. Yours is the story I check every day for an update. Longing for the next chapter...
11/29/2020 c31 2risingdancer
It’s crazy that people can actually plead not guilty. He did it! Grrr.
Good chapter :)
11/22/2020 c31 7kneelinfrontofthequeen
OMG, this is a hell of a story you have here! I do admit I am in it for seeing Elizabeth wake up and I'm her way to recovery, buy I still think you've nailed a lot of other stuff as well. My heart broke when Elizabeth's confusion about Iran was interpreted as brain damage... Probably gonna have nightmares about it, just like Henry.
So yes, I'm hooked, please update soon, and please let Elizabeth be OK (even if gradually).
11/19/2020 c30 Hetwaszoietsals
Poor Stevie! I just want to give her a big hug.

And well done Henry! Glad that Will is back, but also glad that Henry said the things he said.

Great update! Still the best story out there!
11/19/2020 c31 Hetwaszoietsals
Sounds like Elizabeth is doing a bit better! Can’t wait for more of her POV to learn what is going on inside her.

Maybe your story is gonna help me appreciate Maureen a bit more...

The courtroom part makes me angry. It’s realistic yes... but grrr
M thanks for another great update!
11/14/2020 c31 28Teaismyqueen
Another fantastic chapter. This story is so gripping I am hooked and still very much enjoying it. I admire the way you can have multiple storylines at the same time
11/9/2020 c31 14lilacmermaid33
Great chapter! Having Maureen there is actually more of a relief than I expected ... I'm interested to see how Henry will react to seeing her!
11/8/2020 c1 guest
Excellent chapter 31! Loving this story!
11/8/2020 c31 14lil'mousie323
Gah! Such a smug jerk! I can’t even with that guy!

I’m glad Maureen was able to convince Stevie she needed to get some much needed sleep! :)
11/8/2020 c31 Kimesita
Very well done! More Elizabeth and Henry please
11/8/2020 c31 197Daisyangel
Glad I can finally see new chapters again. Hate when the website messesup like that.
11/8/2020 c31 FarFromTheMaddingCrowd
Excellent chapter! I like that Maureen's so nice to Stevie. Merchant's behaviour in court doesn't bode well, I'm sure he and his lawyer have a few nasty tricks up their sleeves! Now I'm looking forward to HE's reunion.
11/8/2020 c31 Guest
Dammn it’s been 2 years since you started the story and it’s still not done? How do people even remember what happened?! I just started it and finished it took me 3 days . Hope you finish the story soon
11/8/2020 c31 13Brendalwood
Loved everything. Just a small typo on Mike B name. It’s Barnow not Barnett. Can’t wait for Bess to talk to Henry. Maureen is being helpful. That’s nice to see.
408 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »