for The Longest Night

11/8/2020 c31 14lil'mousie323
Gah! Such a smug jerk! I can’t even with that guy!

I’m glad Maureen was able to convince Stevie she needed to get some much needed sleep! :)
11/8/2020 c31 Kimesita
Very well done! More Elizabeth and Henry please
11/8/2020 c31 197Daisyangel
Glad I can finally see new chapters again. Hate when the website messesup like that.
11/8/2020 c31 FarFromTheMaddingCrowd
Excellent chapter! I like that Maureen's so nice to Stevie. Merchant's behaviour in court doesn't bode well, I'm sure he and his lawyer have a few nasty tricks up their sleeves! Now I'm looking forward to HE's reunion.
11/8/2020 c31 Guest
Dammn it’s been 2 years since you started the story and it’s still not done? How do people even remember what happened?! I just started it and finished it took me 3 days . Hope you finish the story soon
11/8/2020 c31 15Brendalwood
Loved everything. Just a small typo on Mike B name. It’s Barnow not Barnett. Can’t wait for Bess to talk to Henry. Maureen is being helpful. That’s nice to see.
11/8/2020 c31 nancyramos07
I liked this chapter! Henry is going to be surprised though, not sure in a good way!
11/6/2020 c30 14lilacmermaid33
Great chapter! I'm inordinately pleased that Henry doesn't give Will an easy time for leaving, but I'm glad he's there now that she's being extubated. Can't wait to see what happens next!
11/2/2020 c30 FarFromTheMaddingCrowd
I couldn't access this chapter via the link in the notification e-mail, but it works in the app which I didn't even know existed until now, ha. Guess I'm old-school. Will came back, I had a hunch he would, so I'm glad about that. I loved the interaction between the two men! Henry's nervousness is so palpable, I hope you'll have good news for him (and me) in the next chapter.
I'm also kind of excited that Maureen's coming, I wonder whether she'll stir up things with the McCords or not.
I hope you'll find time to update soon!
11/1/2020 c30 Cibbola
I'm obsessed! Thank you.
11/1/2020 c30 Missymoo3266
Yeah! Thanks for the update. I am so glad Will came back. Looking forward to Elizabeth waking up. I hope Maureen doesn’t cause too much trouble.
11/1/2020 c1 3CakeLoverForLife
Yay, another update! I am way too invested in this story, but I really don’t care...Please keep writing!
11/1/2020 c30 Guest
Is it wrong I want to punch Jareth for being insensitive and a jerk?! I’m so glad Stevie ended up breaking it off with him in the show!
I’m glad Will came back, and I can also understand Henry’s reaction to his return! Ob I hope this extubation goes much better than the last one!
Thank you for the update!
11/1/2020 c29 Guest
So grateful for an update. Thank you. Sometimes when I do t see anything I worry you’re not continuing. I forget you’re allowed to have a life in between chapters! I was really hoping Elizabeth would wake up.
10/26/2020 c29 Hetwaszoietsals
Yeah an update!

Love it!

I have a really bad feeling about the FBI dude... hope he is not gonna give more trouble.

Can’t wait to read more about Elizabeth waking up.
414 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »