for Reparo!

3/18 c19 13bearblue
Thank you.
1/26 c19 LordLewsTherin
Thank you for sharing this story with us. It was a bit of an emotional Rollercoaster, but it was one of the better ones of its type I have read.
3/23/2020 c1 MayContainYuri
This is an amazing story and I'm so glad I stumbled across a hp/worm crossover and wanted more.
The style is like nothing I've ever read before and hooked me in wanting to know if she pulled herself together or took a tumble over the edge to complete insanity.

10/10
12/1/2019 c19 Guest
good stuff, 10/10. by the way, what's the fic mentioned in the top of chapter 19? i want to read it!
11/10/2019 c19 Guest
Today I suddenly remembered a quote from a Worm fanfic I read quite a while ago and I just had to know where it came from. I went through a few different fics before I finally just googled "Call me Tessie. Tessie the Bestie. Yeah. worm fanfic".

I'm pretty sure I didn't review this before, so I'm making up for it now.

This fic was weird. It started off depressing and comprehensible, then became less and less so, mostly because Taylor went more and more insane. My opinion often changed between "This author is gooood. He's really got her perspective down, while at the same time letting the plot shine through." and "This guy writes like he's from Tumblr, it's impossible to understand what's going on, all he does is desperately try to make you feel sorry for Taylor."

Maybe I just like to have everything spelled out for me, but I think text shouldn't be written to be hard to understand. Mysteries should stem from the characters lacking information, not from the characters being unable to convey that information to the reader. The writing style probably was chosen to emphasize Taylor's mental state, but I still wish you could've made things clearer.

This fic kind of feels like less of a ordinary fanfic and more of an experiment. I've considered dropping it multiple times. Still, I'd consider it a success, as it was still compelling enough for me to finish. You managed to turn this into a well-written story, weird style or not. And it was certainly memorable. Kudos.
9/15/2019 c19 Guest
This was painful, but good. Depression sucks.
7/5/2019 c19 The Shadows Mistress
this was an absolutely wonderful story, thank you for writing, exceptional
7/5/2019 c8 The Shadows Mistress
this is a really good story, thanks for the chapter
5/7/2019 c19 Ziggrrauglurr
Wow... This story is hard. Hard to your emotions, cathartic even. For anyone checking it out, it IS depressive, that's the whole point. But it has a cathartic growth. It's a beautiful piece of art.

... Damn... It's raining in here.
3/15/2019 c3 15Xlerons
Damn it, now I've got dust in my eyes.
2/20/2019 c16 FanBoy01
Extinction?
2/20/2019 c3 FanBoy01
Poor Sophia.
2/22/2019 c19 Soul-Speaker
This is beautiful
2/14/2019 c1 Guest
This story turned from zero to hundred real quick... wow, ive never understimated a story this bad and be suprised bout how good it is... definitly gonna do another re-read, epic mate, u pulled this off almost flawlessly baring the start
2/11/2019 c19 RedMuppetDragon
Overall very good. I felt like the first few chapters were a little difficult to read. It is hard to write and convey emotion so that the reader feels it too. The first chapters felt like writing for your self not an audience.
But soon that changed and I really got into the story. I think your writing improved as you wrote.

21 Page 1 2 Next »