for RWBY: Age of Titans

7/25/2020 c2 2Omnisaurus
All I can say is that if you’re going to include Pacific Rim in your universe, then you shouldn’t make the scene where the main protagonist loses their parents identical to the one scene in Pacific Rim: Uprising. There is a line between being inspired by something and just being lazy.
Also, don’t include a cheesy theme for Jet Jaguar in a scene where you are trying to convey hopelessness for the humans. It ruins the vibe.
7/25/2020 c1 Omnisaurus
So, I decided to give this story a read after your comment on my story and here I am. Sad to say though, my thoughts on this first chapter are not good and here's why. The rundown on kaiju at the start of the chapter gives the impression that it will be told from a first person POV, but then it switches to third person afterwards.
The timeline had potential, but the lack of in-depth information really flopped when it should have hit home. Restricting the history of the kaiju into short, nondescript downplayed the whole global monster crisis that the story should probably have. If anything, the single paragraphed structure made it seem like some bored student was reading from a history book out loud to his class.
Certain facts and events from the movies that this world's history is based off of are different than canon. You fail to address this in the after notes, which gives off the impression that you either wanted to change things from canon or just didn't research the movies too in-depth.
The Skull Island part particularly bugs me because it’s essentially saying “go onto this other website and view another account of mine so that you get all the details”. I don’t see why you didn’t just paste the Skull Island stuff onto this chapter, but the Skull Island part is easily the weakest part of this chapter.
Look, I don't like being a negative person. In fact, I came into this chapter with high hopes. However, I cannot help but feel like this is less a story's prologue and more a vague idea on how you want the history of this world to go down.
Your correlation to my story having several nods to yours is untrue and almost completely unfounded, aside from the fact that our stories share three kaiju events that took place in the years their respective movies came out. So, allow me to say this to both you and anyone coming from the comment section of my story who may be reading this: my story has no ties to this one. Any elements that they may share with one another are purely coincidental.
With that out of the way, I am going to move onto the other two chapters. If I don't comment on them, then it is safe to assume that I have similar problems with them like I did this chapter. Adieu.
5/23/2020 c3 4Hareta Kuso
Good look as always I look forward to the next chapter
5/23/2020 c3 31NeoScriptGenius12
You're welcome, man.

Let's see how it goes.
9/13/2019 c1 NeoScriptGenius12
Will the Grimm have the same origin from canon?
9/13/2019 c2 NeoScriptGenius12
Jet Jaguar either became a Jaeger or is the First Jaeger.

Great fight, bloody good time
8/16/2019 c2 AtomicR4y
Punch punch kick kick, Jet Jaguar!
Great to see the Jaguar getting some recognition. You'd think by now that Kaiju would know. Don't f*** with the Jaguar. Loving this story, like the small little nod to RWBY's inclusion with Ozpin. Can't wait to see the G-Man in action. Also hoping that Ultra-Garrison and Jet team up. Keep up the good work dude!
8/10/2019 c2 4Hareta Kuso
I liked the battle. Good job
8/10/2019 c1 Hareta Kuso
Not bad bro. Keep it up. I'm proud of you for finally making decent lengthed chapters
8/10/2019 c2 2ChimaTigon
WHY DID YOU KILL OFF A TWO-YEAR OLD?!
8/10/2019 c1 keno02013
Will you also add kaiju from the games "War of the Monsters" & "King of the Monsters"?
8/10/2019 c2 Guest
Holy crap, I remember Jet Jaguar!
3/10/2019 c1 Guest