for Saccharine

4/9/2019 c13 98Shizuku Tsukishima749
Cool and yet kinda creepy! lol. Glad they're all banding together, though! Awesome!
4/9/2019 c12 Shizuku Tsukishima749
Yikes! But I love this! Sad that Sayaka had to be the one to do it! T_T
3/12/2019 c11 Shizuku Tsukishima749
OOH! Interesting! Things are shifting~! Wonder how it goes from here!
3/6/2019 c10 Carp
FLAME-CHAN NOO
3/6/2019 c10 Shizuku Tsukishima749
AWWW! OH, NO! It was so cute and happy for a second, and then that last bit! Bummer! Can't wait to see where it goes from here, though!
3/2/2019 c9 12Bong Bong Bong
Poetic, graphic, full of heart.
3/1/2019 c9 98Shizuku Tsukishima749
AW, feels! Sad and kinda creepy, but I love it! Can't wait to see what happens!
2/18/2019 c8 Shizuku Tsukishima749
OOOOOH! Interesting! Poor Madoka and the others! Can't wait to see how this goes!
2/14/2019 c7 James Birdsong
Cool four chapters
2/11/2019 c7 12Bong Bong Bong
Cynical, cold, and condescending tone from Mami, methinks. Nothing of the usual warm tenderness that one might expect from a usual Mami just yet. Gut-wrenching, but refreshing to read nonetheless!
2/11/2019 c7 98Shizuku Tsukishima749
OOOOOH! Interesting! Poor Madoka, but yikes!
2/4/2019 c6 Shizuku Tsukishima749
OOOOOH! I LOVE this! I still want to punch Hitomi like hell - she doesn't deserve friends like Sayaka and Madoka - but this was a really amazing chapter! So many insights into the girls, and I can't wait to see where this goes!
1/28/2019 c5 Shizuku Tsukishima749
UGHHH. I still am not over Hiomi screwing over Sayaka with Kyousuke. I don't think I'll ever be over it. But OOOOH, do I love this! You always manage to bring out the best emotions, even without words! Awesome job, as always!
1/21/2019 c4 Shizuku Tsukishima749
That imagery in the second to last line was really creepy, but love it! Mami's ideology is very concerning, but intriguing! Somehow, I never thought about her possible parents left behind when she made her wish! Yikes!
1/18/2019 c3 Shizuku Tsukishima749
OOOH, interesting! Love it! Can't wait for more!
19 Page 1 2 Next »