for Strawberry

2/22/2019 c6 Fitter166
Wow! Chapter 6 was awesome!

Do you by chance play on PS4?
2/19/2019 c5 Fitter166
Looking forward to the next chapter
2/10/2019 c4 Rexwriter123
God damn
this story is good. Please continue
1/29/2019 c1 CartoonistRd115
What chapter are we on this one? or is this a made up;
“along go w/ the story type” deal your doing.

Also I’ve love what y’all doing to how Morgan is w/ girls and women Y’know, it’s cool how it’s going so far how his character is judging on who he’z / and what he’s doing w/ his life and supporting his fam/gang and, Dutch I guess.
And another thing if it’s okay, I would like to know more about the Rosley’s gang and the rest of the Oc’s too. Like Izzy I would love know her lore w/ Arthur Y’know?

Can’t wait for the next update, keep it up!
1/28/2019 c1 Guest
Badly written, poor sentence structure, and grammatical errors make this hard to read.
1/27/2019 c2 Guest
I know you’ve only posted a couple chapters so far, but I am really intrigued by this story.

I’m really looking forward to reading more about Arthur and Izzy’s past together. Can’t wait until the next update!
1/27/2019 c2 MakingT'ingsGoBoom
Really enjoying this story so far, despite it only being 2 chapters.

I think you’ve done real well setting up a story, which so far, is largely OC based. I’m really looking forward to learning more about these characters and reading more of their interactions with Arthur, especially when it comes to Izzy. Whatever past she had with Arthur and the gang, it doesn’t seem like they split ways on friendly so it’ll be interesting to see how she interacts with Arthur one-on-one in the next episode.

Can’t wait for the next update!
1/11/2019 c2 Guest
Doesn’t really make me feel like I’m reading the journal of Arthur Morgan And is littered with grammatical errors
3/10 Not quite a sin