for A Life Reboot

7/30 c1 Danilodank100
Whether this story is discontinued or not. Im guessing the mysterious second prisoner is vilgax's ship is kevin
3/2 c4 jreight22
dude keep up this story it's awesome
2/24 c4 me
Keep going! This story is great so far!
1/7 c4 Guest
chapter 5
4/8/2019 c4 Khy Dragon
Keep it coming
3/17/2019 c1 2Creation Teller
Hi, got this info that Sqweep is most likely a girl. They called Sqweep "her" in a few episodes or talked about her in the feminine tense. Plus the fact that Sqweep is pink, while others of her species like her banker and the guy in her photo are obviously male and are colored blue. Also one small thing B.O.B is much, much, much dumber than how you are writing him so far. His math is horrible and he thought bacon, cantaloupe, and bicycle were numbers.
Beyond those things this is a really good story. Hope to see more of it. And I also have a few aliens I would like to see added to the final roster or added in the rear future.
1. Bloxx
Interesting...
2/4/2019 c4 Xenozip
fast track is slower than xlr8, but he's like twice as strong
2/4/2019 c4 27Jss2141
Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully see an sort of opening intro.
1/29/2019 c3 Mr.B
Good story so far, a little scared on what might happen if coverton try and take the omnitrix, not that he can take it off, but I believe that he might cause a malfunction which will cause unknown disasters.
If your looking for any new alien to add to Ben omnitrix how about
1) fast track - enhanced speed, stamina, strength, agility
2) buzzshock - power over electricity, regeneration, and sonic voice
3) clockwork- time manipulation, enhances strength and durability
4) articguana- freeze breath, immune to the cold, breath under water, crawling on walls, etc.
We’ll let you know if we have any more, have a nice day
1/26/2019 c3 Xenozip
Big Chill is a must, intangibility, flight and cryokinetic powers, what's not to like
Way Big, because Way Big is awesome
XLR8 because super speed
1/25/2019 c3 Jss2141
I am enjoying this very much. I would also enjoy if TMNT 2012 found t
1/17/2019 c2 GrimRider
It's a great story keep on going
1/12/2019 c1 Jss2141