for Kill the Doom

4/9 c3 Guest
You know, Night Raid's recruitment methods are flat out stupid and hypocritical. I mean they are forcing people to join their cause and pretty much intimidate the people they are trying to get them to join. Plus, they either flat out kill you or they steal everything you have a force you to be their prisoner which contradicts everything they are trying to do since they are making themselves look like a bad guy too with that stupid hypocritical behavior. Also, trying to force others into something they do not to be apart in will never end well because the person they forced to join them will likely kill them for being forced to join. So please keep Doomguy neutral and not him join any faction.
4/4 c2 1Jadex Imperia
Please update? It has been a year now
4/2 c3 Guest
Continue this
3/21 c3 Guest
And this is why I hate Night Raid (both in canon and fanfiction). Sure from the series point of view they are the heroes but their methods in recruiting always pisses me off. They forced people to join them whether they agree or not because even if they said no, that person will be their prisoner/hostage thus making them no different than the Empire. Sadly, too many writers ignore that fact entirely and always have the MC join them simply because they are suppose to be the "good guys". Honestly, this why I think Tatsumi (amime version since I haven't read the manga or light novels of they had one) is a total freaking moron because he knew they were forcing him to join but acts like they gave him a choice ( spoiler no they didn't since Sheele said they'd kill him if he said no). I hope Doom Slayer stays neatrual because I am fed up with the MC always joining night raid because they want the MC OC to always be a part of every canon event like an attention hog.
3/17 c3 Guest
This is a gem. It has the right amount of violence you'd expect from both titles. The doom slayer is portrayed well in this fic, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter
3/8 c3 Thellin12
I wish, you update soon, cause this connects one of my most favorite games and anime/manga ever.
I hope, you didn't abandon this fanfic, because it would be unbelievable loss. I'm constantly thinking, what will happen next, who will the Doom Slayer meet next and what other secrets about this world will he discover (personally I can't wait, till Esdeath fights Slayer). So as I said before, don't abandon this fic, hope you update soon (no pressure though), keep up the good work and be safe.
2/2 c3 4Bloodhunter101
Nice story! I only recently got into akame GA kill (or akame GA kiru, as that seems to be its proper name) but I have always been a fan of Doom, and this crossover seems to have captured his character rather well! I also love the daisy reference! And I also love how he absolutely reks night raid AND the empire, I can't wait to see night raids face when confronted by demon's and then having to resort to have the Doom slayer kill the demon's for them, Rip and tear until it is done! Anyway I hope you continue this as I enjoy reading it. Have a nice week and be safe!
1/22 c3 ReizoXZ
Please... Continue this!
1/9 c3 Guest
I leave a vote that either Seryu or Kurome will die.
12/6/2020 c3 foruwaner
Nice chapter dude
12/4/2020 c3 Guest
This story is amazing. The only doom x akame ga kill fanfic that's on this site. I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters. I'm glad you didn't let the Doom Slayer join Night Raid. Also, I can't wait to see Esdeath's frightful expression when she realizes the demons are way more powerful than she thought. Get ready for pain and suffering you sadistic general. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
11/27/2020 c3 17gemm1mt
Awesome man. Please update again soon.
10/17/2020 c3 Guest
hope you update soon.
10/14/2020 c3 Loa of Lore
I am kind of wondering will the Makyrs and/or any foes from Doom Eternal show up in this.
10/3/2020 c3 Twylaken