for Reprieve

7/21/2019 c6 14nikkiliz713
Please don’t worry too much if it takes a while to get the next chapter out. We all understand that life gets in the way sometimes. What an action packed chapter this was! It’ll be very interesting to see what Morzan is gonna do now, and I was also dying at Brom’s hormone issues at the start of the chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
6/9/2019 c4 nikkiliz713
I think I see what you’re doing, what will be relevant later, but I’m gonna wait and see how it plays out before I say anything. I’m very surprised you decided the baby is a girl. I hadn’t actually thought much about the gender, but I guess I assumed it’d be a boy for some reason. This story is still very intriguing to me and I can’t wait to see where it goes.
4/24/2019 c3 nikkiliz713
Sorry for the delay in getting to this chapter, work has been absolutely crazy. But I'm here now! So Brom is finally allowing others to assist him huh? I can see that going very well or very badly lol. And Morzan finally knows about the pregnancy so that'll certainly be interesting to say the least. I'm still very anxious to see what Brom ends up doing about the baby since it seems like maybe he's a little more open to it now. I have to remind myself that this is an Obsession AU and to try and forget what I know of these characters from there because I'm sure I'll end up confusing myself. Can't wait to see where this goes!
1/13/2019 c1 My Sweet Oblivion
Marvelous as ever, Syn.
1/12/2019 c2 nikkiliz713
I’m at a convention in new york right now but when I saw your tweet I just had to go read this! This is so interesting! I can’t wait to see where this goes!