for Legend Of Zelda: The Giants Are Coming

1/20/2019 c2 Guest
Hahahahaha! That was too fracking funny with dk there. But three things. 1. When did link get the air horn from ty? 2. When did ash try to teach dk how to read? And 3. Will dk and pit ever learn how to read?
1/18/2019 c7 6GlowingGem
Wow... It's really sad that DK doesn't know basic fairytales! And hey! My theory on becoming a temporary giant was sort of correct! And looks like the two S ranked brothers will be having a face off soon! Only, are those all the followers Kyrin has or are there more? Because I feel that there are more. Anyway looking really forward to the next storm!
1/18/2019 c7 19FairyTalePrincess16
Great ending! And nice funny parts as well! I checked your DeviantArt gallery and saw how many more future stories you updated. There's a ton of them! One of the stories I definitely wasn't expecting was a remake of Mario Power Tennis of all games. I'll check on your new future stories and only review the ones I find the most interesting as always. Fairy out! ;)
1/18/2019 c7 Owyn Ross
Whoohoo! Ganondorf got knocked da fugg out!
1/17/2019 c6 FairyTalePrincess16
Oh, the climax is about to come! An epic large showdown between DK and Ganondorf! Can't wait!
1/17/2019 c6 Owyn Ross
Oh man. I hope that hooded figure has the Shrinking Sukiyaki for Ganondorf and DK.
1/16/2019 c5 FairyTalePrincess16
I went to the movies when this chapter came out, so that's why I took so long. Oh boy, Ganondorf has all the plants! Hopefully the heroes will stop him in time! Can't wait for more!
1/16/2019 c5 Owyn Ross
Well, guess the Tiki Tak Tribe is next on Tabuu's recruitment list.
1/15/2019 c4 102Phantom Fan 21
The Tiki's, I have Donkey Kong Country Returns so it has to be them. Time for DK to let Link know about another enemy he deal with in the past.
1/15/2019 c4 Owyn Ross
Well, imagine Ganondorf and King K. Rool working together to create that potion.
1/15/2019 c4 19FairyTalePrincess16
Welp, things turned out terribly wrong for the heroes since Ganondorf has stolen the plants and now has four of them. Can't wait for more!
1/14/2019 c3 6GlowingGem
Well, things were going so well for the heroes up until now... The crystal coconut has been stolen and Ganondorf is given the perfect opportunity to snag their plants! This chapter was pretty interesting, I wonder how things will go in the next one.
1/14/2019 c3 19FairyTalePrincess16
Two plants gathered, just three more. But with the distraction, who knows what could go wrong? Interesting chapter. By the way, the second chapter of my story is already posted.
1/14/2019 c3 Owyn Ross
I hope the hooded figure has a Plan B.
1/13/2019 c2 6GlowingGem
I just realized something about the potion! The book doesn't say the effects of the potion are permanent! What if it's just temporary? Hmm... Well, regardless Ganondorf needs to stopped at all costs before he does any damage with that power. Though something tells me Ganondorf is going to be in even more trouble with the gods when this is all over.

PS. The slingshot the book part was pretty funny, along with the part where DK asked where all the pictures were.
19 Page 1 2 Next »