for Finding Nemo Finding Dory Human AU Shorts

1/9 c33 Shelberama
These are really good! Have you considered writing a chapter about your interpretation of how Nemo escaped the lab? That would be really cool to see.
12/26/2019 c33 5Konginator3
These chapters are awesome, I hope that you do a Nemo and Pearl chapter soon. Those two are actually my favorite pairing! Please do a chapter with the both of them one day. It will really make me feel appreciated. BTW Just keep swimming on your fanfic!
12/1/2019 c28 8The Little Selkie 925
Oh... My God... The SpongeBob reference... XD I love it.

This was really sweet. Loved it.
12/1/2019 c28 5Konginator3
Not bad bro, but do you think maybe you can center the next chapter on Nemo X Pearl? I hope you don't mind, since I've rarely seen any shipping on that. It will really appreciate me!
7/25/2019 c27 8The Little Selkie 925
I really like how your not afraid to get into some heavy and dark topics when it comes to your fanfics. I really like how this AU has been set up and very well thought out. Really nice job. I feel like this experimental facility is one of the most interesting parts of the story. You made Darla and Sherman straight up TWISTED! I really love this fanfic. Keep it up! :D
7/12/2019 c26 Rennyangelee
You got me obsessed with CardlinAudio too now.
6/6/2019 c26 1Little Feathered Flame
Just a head's up, something's wrong with the formatting on this chapter.
6/6/2019 c26 10Rennyangelee
hey the document manager did something really funky… Before the start of every paragraph there is all this mumbo-jumbo about style and 77(font and format… I’ve seen it on this site before...it’s an easy fix, you just need to go in and erase the mumbo-jumbo I think. I have no idea why it did that but Reading is a little awkward.
5/2/2019 c25 18DisneyFan2002
Happy Birthday! :)
4/19/2019 c10 10Rennyangelee
as a music nerd I only have one correction to make. It should be F chord not F note. A note is only one pitch like plucking one string on a guitar or pressing one key on a keyboard, and a cord is several at once like strumming a couple strings or pressing a couple keys at the same time sorry if this sounds really picky…
4/19/2019 c13 Rennyangelee
as a Gill fangirl, I is very happy with this chapter for all the feels.
3/12/2019 c4 8The Little Selkie 925
I will admit I’m more of a DoryXHank shipper, but I do love some Dorlin every so often, and I love human AUs. Keep up the good work! :)
2/8/2019 c1 1Chau Lok Yiu Sebrina
Love your story,keep on your good work
1/14/2019 c4 10Rennyangelee
I love this! I like what you tweaked and the nods you give to the original fishy world. I have one piece of constructive criticism: paragraphing; new paragraph when a different person speaks; just helps read better. Following this! Thanks for sharing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service