for Mine

11/11/2020 c1 7The Moxie Fox
Sorry the story didn't jive with you Vitlium! Thanks for giving it a read anyways! I do think this is why the story keeps insisting they can only find out at the appropriate time, and with the character development the writers are doing in each season it's pretty apparent that Marinette and Adrien are both falling for each other's true selves as well so their relationship would be more genuine. I also would like to pull out that relationships in real life start off with you only knowing a superficial side to your partner before you get to know them wholly. No one gives all their life's story on the first date after all! So I don't really find this too dissimilar to reality. I'm happily married for 12 years and I still learn new things about my spouse every now and then. Again, thanks for taking the time to read and review!
11/11/2020 c1 40Vitlium
ugh, this! this is why their relationship would never work out its toxic as fuck he only likes her cause she's ladybug
10/7/2019 c1 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT ABOUT LUKANETTE? MAHHHH SHIPPPPPPPP
5/31/2019 c1 321KagamiPINKAgreste
Love the title. Oh yes Cattastic Kitty Cat Noir possessive of hiss purrcious Purrincess. Purrlease Mari can't deny it herself anyme-owre. Plagg really, bad distracted but nice try to calm your Kitten. (Smug Smirk)
1/23/2019 c1 64Tiger Priestess
Luka is still an awesome guy..it sucks that I love Adrienette and also ship Lukanette...

Great fic.
1/15/2019 c1 17TeaPlease1717
Aww! That was super cute and well written. I loved how you wrote Adiren's jealousy. Could really feel his anger. Keep it up!
1/13/2019 c1 27CharlieBoneFan