for Between Who You Are and Who You Could Be

1/2 c22 Guest
Please update
11/19/2020 c22 avini
This was so, sooo incredibly good. What’s the word for binge-reading fanfic because that’s exactly what I did lol. I’m not exaggerating- considered taking a few hours off work to finish the last few chapters but did it during my meal break instead.
11/13/2020 c22 Guest
Please come back soon
11/4/2020 c22 echo58
Cannot wait until you post again!
10/26/2020 c22 18rocklesson86
I am liking this story so far. I cannot wait for more.
10/23/2020 c22 23Odeveca
love your story hope you update!
10/16/2020 c22 MelLoveArt
loved it! the best chapter for now! hope your well
10/15/2020 c22 Guest
Their conversation turned out better than I could ever imagined. And the ending had my heart melt.
10/14/2020 c22 1Babaksmiles
Oh my god. That was perfection. Pure and utter perfection. I mean I loved when Jacob went all Alpha and is like your mine! And then also being sweet and sensitive to her and trying to explain his feelings for her. I think Leah will realize it would be so easy because there they are perfect for each other, I think Jake softens Leah and Leah is loyal which Jacob would thrive under. Ahhhh I love this so much! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
10/14/2020 c22 1greeneyesx2
As Michelle Obama would say,' Hey Queen! girl, you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. I'd say I'm surprised but I know who you are. Girl, you make me so proud, and I love you. So, to you my dear friend I just wanna say, keep WRITING OUTSTANDING FANFICTION'. Ok she didn't say the last part but we were all thinking it!
10/14/2020 c22 10sentinel10
This chapter sent my emotions on a roller coaster. For real. At one point I was holding my breath so long it was detrimental to my brain.

These two are at a crux.

Jacob doesn’t want to force Leah to choose him, and Leah doesn’t want to force Jacob to want her. They definitely need time, together, to crest and test the waters at what kind of friendship and relationship this could be.

But if we are somewhat following the eclipse time line, I’m afraid of what might happen here.

But I trust you will navigate our two favourites towards something magical, and unweb these emotions and that time is what they need. To build what is already there and to allow it to flourish, even without relying on the physical and sexual parts of a relationship.

Also, little unrealised interactions, like ending up always to closer, gold stars.
10/14/2020 c22 3Pen Pearls
I love this chapter. Love the honesty and strength of your characters. Your Leah is so relatable and real, and I love how even with the arguement there's still so much depth that you explored. Actually felt bad for Sam. Shame. But I loved the short bit of humour you had at the end. Really Lovely
10/14/2020 c22 brankel1
Love it.
10/14/2020 c22 Firefly-class
Well that went just as well as I expected . The Rez will be looking at Leah funny. Lol.
10/14/2020 c22 Guest
This is hands down THE BEST Blackwater story for me! That's it now let me cry in my happy corner I just can't with these two urrrggghhh
370 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »