FanFiction.Net
for The Men From Onyx

10/22/2022 c89 Guest
Jesus Christ man, it's been one hell of a ride from start to finish. (Although how the hell is tyrian present when Ben killed him earlier?) You absolutely killed it, but make damn sure you take some time for yourself. Hell, if you're looking for another crossover idea or anything like that, you have some leeway with meadows, but I'd bet you did that on purpose. Just take some time for you dude, you've more then earned it. Although this may sound selfish of me to ask, please don't let this be the end.

On a more critical note though, (granted you never got the chance to actually explore this) it does seem somewhat... Random to say that characters who never really changed (Looking at Ben specifically) fall in love and all that and Ruby's "friendship" with him causing the silver eyes to trigger. Those 2 we're acquaintances at best and I thought Ben took Ruby for being annoying while Ruby didn't really have much reason to actually hang around. Certain things of that nature (and curie towards the tail end) seemed incredibly spontaneous, but admittedly I can't write love for the life of me so I can't really judge there anyway. From where I was standing, it looked like you were experimenting a bit and playing with character dynamics that didn't really look like they were there at all at the time. Although I'd wonder if you meant to build up on those later on,

Although despite my criticism, to say I'm anything less then content and satisfied would be a blatant lie. I enjoyed it start to finish and I only dropped my 2 cents on this roller coaster after this last page. Also, thank you for dropping your notes in here for how things would've went, it's pretty much never we see anything like that for any other story.
10/22/2022 c89 1HeroHunter2
it's sad to see that you won't be finishing the story. Hopefully everything is ok on your end bud. Been great tagging along this far with you.
10/22/2022 c89 scottusa1
What a way to finish a story. It's a shame you couldn't finish it, but I'm satisfied with what's left. It's nice knowing what was going to happen and how it would end. No mysteries for us!

It's kind of funny, when I got the notification that you released a new chapter, it got me thinking on how the story was eventually going to end. I didn't think it was actually going to be the last chapter you posted for this story.

Thank you for making it this far. I've had a great time reading your story. Best of luck to you and all of your future endeavors.

Have a great day. Laters.
10/21/2022 c89 Guest
Kinda sad to see the story be abandoned, but still am really glad you put in the effort to give us the shortened version of things just to give us closure.
10/19/2022 c89 6Zooms
While it is a shame to see it unfinished. At least we can imagine how it all plays out thanks to the outline. Thank you for everything.
10/19/2022 c89 6ZombieSlayers
Damn it's a shame you aren't going to finish this fully. What a rush I got just reading the basic outline.
10/19/2022 c89 Atomic R4y
Sad it couldn't properly end but I like where it would have gone. Though I think I'm more saddened that Richard never thought he atoned. He worked far too hard to not be accepted into a peaceful afterlife.
10/19/2022 c89 Guest
Damn, what a ride. You're right about those abandoned fics, but thanks for taking the time to give us some closure. Wish you luck on your original works!
10/19/2022 c89 1VodMesa
The End... ?
"There'll Be another time..."
10/19/2022 c89 SpaceCommander-09
Neeeeeaaaaaaaat
10/19/2022 c89 Anonymous
While I am sad that TMFO isn’t going to be finished, I do appreciate that you at least let us all see what the plan was going to be, so we can at least imagine the scenes and how they would’ve played. Thankyou for an entertaining story and conclusion, and best of luck in life
10/18/2022 c89 naotw
Great plot. Wonderful closure, this is a summary on its own. Thank you for the story.
10/18/2022 c89 15BlackRaptor1
This a very nice summary on how this story ends. It is very sad and disappointing that this story won't be 100% finished.

But in saying that, I am happy that you did not leave us on a cliffhanger, and happy to see what happens to everyone and everything. I am glad that summary did and still does provide that happy ending.

Thank you very much for the opportunity of reading this great story, you have brought me happiness and enjoyment of reading this great story that I will never forget.
10/18/2022 c89 ArchmageXemnos
Well, its been one heck of a ride. It's sad that you are unable to finish the story, but I want to give you a huge thanks for giving us closure with your draft notes. There's nothing worse than when a good story ends prematurely and you are left hanging. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors, God Bless.
10/18/2022 c89 DomR1997
I'm sorry you have to end it here, but I'm glad you told us how it would end. This has been one of my favorite stories, I've followed it since the original, and you've really improved so much since those early days. Good job. I hope you never stop writing because you're really very good at it. The world needs good stories.
1,509 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »