FanFiction.Net
for The Men From Onyx

10/17/2022 c89 Shadowdoom286
Kmd to see that this story will never be completed but.. I can't really change that.

It was a very enjoyable read though.
10/17/2022 c89 2sundew112604
Thank you for everything.
10/17/2022 c89 ShadoWolf2163
I loved the story, both the original and the revised version. And while it's sad to see that it won't be truly finished thank you for giving us the closure of how it would've gone.
10/17/2022 c89 3Grimmideals
I loved this story and while I'm sad to see it ended early I'm glad you gave us an Idea of how it would close. Stay safe and good luck Writing!
-sincerly, Grima
10/17/2022 c89 6joecola00
Sad that you burnt out, but thanks for posting your plans. Good luck on that original novel you got planned.
10/17/2022 c89 I Maserbate to Hentai
I refuse to believe Meadows will only get a cameo, that immortal son of a bitch deserves way more than that, hell even a generic into the multiverse starring The Immortal Helljumper would be enough.
10/17/2022 c89 Cooldude101011
Damn, may I ask why this fic has been abandoned? I really wanted to see Set be a badass. Where can I find this original novel?

Although I am disappointed I do appreciate the fact that you aren’t going radio silent about this fic and basically leaving a massive cliffhanger.

Maybe you could do some one shots where after Meadows disappears he finds himself in other universes. Basically, if it’s basically certain that he should die then his immortality would teleport him to a different universe or something, I dunno, it’d be funny.
10/17/2022 c89 5NRF
Well...It's a shame I'll never see this in extended form, but it's good to know your entire plan for it instead of dead silence.

What was the reason behind why you can't continue it again?
10/12/2022 c88 matteodile2001
this is one of the best stories i have ever read, please continue it
10/3/2022 c88 Guest
Sweet set is finally out and about I am so excited to see where that goes and also how faunaes and other important people will react to him.
9/9/2022 c88 NA
as long as you are having fun writing this for us, we won't care about a lot of things. time between uploads, small grammar mistakes, and general pace.
8/31/2022 c88 1SpoopyTheScout
Another short but albeit great chapter. The only downside that I don't like is that it wasn't very long. But the fact that I get to see Set finally come into the fold makes up for it.

Since the last chapter I've since:
-Moved out of my parent's home
-Entered College.

Big things are happening.
8/30/2022 c88 SpaceCommander-09
I wasn’t expecting this to be honest. It’s a surprise, but a welcome one to be sure.
8/30/2022 c88 scottusa1
Great chapter.

Nice to finally see Set let out of his cell and in the field.

Keep it up. Laters.
8/29/2022 c88 15BlackRaptor1
Well it finally happens, Captain Richard has released Set 'Vadum and have Penny and Curie to join him alongside Onyx Team.

With Set now on the field, it is now only a matter of time before the White Fang, Salem and what is left of her inner circle come face to face with an enemy it can't see.

When does Funk and his hugh upgrades start to show and pay off for the UNSC? We know Funk will be staying on the Dominion for not safety reasons but also for say security reasons.
1,509 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »