for Monster Hunter World: Strange Transformation

12/21/2020 c29 6The Megaevolved Pony
not the chapter I was hoping for
But the chapter we all needed. Good luck, fellow author.
11/6/2020 c29 Sakebi Enkou
Well, since you're taking a break from this one, are there any plans to continue A Calling Card?
10/4/2020 c1 Darth revan
when is chapter 29 coming please
8/23/2020 c28 Luine Mercury LWG
I think it's safe to say that Nergal won the duel. And I'm pretty sure that while he might not make a *full* recovery, Eclipsen's injuries from Deviljho aren't going to force him into an early retirement either. I don't think the Frenzy Virus and whatever remnants of Fatalis's are in him would let that happen just yet, not when he's still (presumably) got some fight left in him and Nergal to stand by him.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/28/2020 c28 7Krillshadow
Ive been keeping tabs on this for a while, as well as the other one, the safi one, that lurks around here. You are doing great so far, from the details to the interactions between characters. Shame that its on the shorter end of the spectrum, but it makes sense for the pace that this is going.
Keep it up bud!
7/27/2020 c28 6The Megaevolved Pony
Ho
Ly
Shit.
That
WaS AN ABSOLUTELY [AMAZING] BATTLE! I'M STILL SHUDDERING THINKING OF WHAT THE HELLS NERGAL COULD HAVE DONE TO DISLODGE A [SEASONED] FUCKING LONGSWORD USER'S WEAPON FROM HIS HANDS! -much excite-
7/27/2020 c28 Raime063AN
It's always nice to see how much of a kindly grandfather type figure the blacksmith acts like with Nergal, kind of an Uncle Iroh and Zuko thing going on which is neat. The old hunter has a rather sage like view of things and that adds a nice bit of depth to his character that is left largely unexplored in the game. As for the fight, oh lad was it good, quite the spectacle of combat that I'm sure had some onlookers. Had a rather interesting finish as well, does make me wonder how nergal disarmed him during the iai slash but a girl has to have her secrets I suppose.

As usual I'll be looking forward to what comes next, so good luck till then.
7/27/2020 c28 25Touhoufanatic
Ah that was a bad typo in my last review huh. It was supposed to be hybrid, as in that is kind of what I am expecting happen to eclipse, be coming hybrid by hiscarkor passing strength over till it happens. I could be horribly off the mark as well of course.

As for this chapter, yep that fight was solidm I do like this rendition of the huntsman and their fight was very well choreographed. Could imagine and see it in my head very well.
Will be interesting to see how the huntsman acts when he wakes up.
7/27/2020 c27 RoseSeraph
Intresting choice naming the Blacksmith after the Dwarf that made Mjölnir. That fight between Nergal and Huntsman was awesr.
7/23/2020 c27 6The Megaevolved Pony
Poor Nergal. Someone should try to cheer her up and encourage her. I really want to tell her everything she'll need to hear for the coming years. But I am not part of this story.
7/15/2020 c27 CuriousCancer
I really love this story and hope you atleast finish with xeno. i do have some questions for ya. 1: did you kill alatreon yet? and 2: What inspired you to write such an awesome story?
7/15/2020 c27 Raime063AN
So Nergal got a new haircut (digging the style by the way), has a duel scheduled with the old hunter and she's getting a crash course in hunter basics from Hether, ought to be good distractions for poor Nergal given how much she and a lot of others are worried for Eclipsen. Speaking of Eclipsen, I knew he got absolutely thrashed during that fight before pulling that power of will kill, but damn he's in even rougher shape than I thought, I have a feeling he'll be up and about earlier than expected though just not overly soon or at 100% as it's hard to keep someone like that down for any length of time especially someone with a Fatalis' blessing/curse.

Not gonna lie a fight between Nergal and the old hunter has me rather excited and I'm curious to see how that plays out. In all another great chapter and once again I'll be looking forward to the next, and don't worry about the wait life happens you do you and write when you're ready as nothing good comes from trying to force it.
7/15/2020 c27 25Touhoufanatic
I could be just addicted to name meanings. And sometimes capcom is pretty bad in their naming logic.

And oof, eclipsed is not doing well. The real question though will be who, or what, amplifies his healing to heal up faster than anticipated.
My guess is nergigante blood, his armour/weapons, or maybe fusing said armour/weapons into a flafbree like nergal.
I kick firearm to if I'm right, or if I am so off the mark its funny
7/10/2020 c20 2knightofthewintermoon
I know how the Smithy feels too. Every time I have to hunt down a Tobi Kadachi, I cry. There were many times in the ancient forest where I almost bit the dust only for a Tobi Kadachi to come out of no where and save my homicidical hide. I make it my mission in hunting groups to keep Tobi free of scatter-brained hunters looking for a quick and easy material drop. He is my favorite monster and still is. I have a connection to him and he to me in a certain way. My friends some times tease me about going after Tobi as a bonus hunt and I always respond with. "You wanna lose that arm holding that weapon of your's?"
6/17/2020 c26 LeozinPS
Any chance of a Vaal Girl?
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »