for The Player

7/18/2019 c5 Thestorm4
At least Ultra Fight Sisters Ultimate is a better name than Super smash each other in the ass bros. wich appeared in SMG4's videos lol
5/19/2019 c1 Guest
Now this is an interesting story I have read for a while. Loved that Ranma1/2 reference, did not expect that to come up haha. Anyway, looking forward for more future chapters!
4/19/2019 c3 Lordcarroty
Great story so far but can you like try and make it so he can turn back into a boy by ether curing some illness from what was in the water or something else?
4/14/2019 c3 Guest
Fell into a pit of water then turned into a girl.

Hmm... that's kinda remind me of an old anime about martial arts, where the MC (male) become a girl when splashed with cold water.
4/13/2019 c3 ARSLOTHES
Hope you get changed back somehow or you learn the mechanism so you can change back and forth
4/13/2019 c3 2Fuyuhara Sora
Hahaha, this fic getting better. The best part from this chapter was how OC casually hitting the 4th wall and the sytem messing with him. While there some minor grammar mistakes, it was quiet enjoyable.
4/3/2019 c1 Tootwashering
I wonder what exactly drove you to ship a male oc with the turbo lesbian wifey hunters of Neptunia. Or at least it seems that way from the pairing in the story tags. But well it's your story, your choice in the end.
That aside, your writing style seems decent enough, hope you keep on improving.
4/1/2019 c2 flitterflux
I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with this story. You can argue that the other nep characters are at least bi, but red and arthur are clear with their desire to scissor with the rest of the cast.

It'd be fine if those two were MC's "dude" pals and treated them like guys, but the pairing says otherwise. I dunno, it's cool that you're using characters that aren't typical, but did it really have to be about a straight guy banging the two obvious lesbians?
4/1/2019 c2 Blaze2121
Yes the gamer in Neptunia I love this I hope the next chapter comes soon.
1/15/2019 c1 Guest
Holy shit I just realized that no one has done a nep gamer fic other than this guy!
1/15/2019 c1 Blacksoul123
Not bad good so far keep it up
1/15/2019 c1 Edmond dantes ftgo
Esas dos Arthur y red por alguna razón me recordaron a a aqua y a megumin de konosuba XD
1/15/2019 c1 Cole BloodRose
Honestly who would legitimately want a harem?