for Little Talks - A New Spin

2/11 c27 Guest
I'm gripped. Interesting work.
2/3 c25 Guest
Please don’t forget about this story!
12/4/2019 c25 Guest
I’ve been waiting for an update and this was amazing! Love them!
9/16/2019 c24 Guest
So happy to see updates to this story! Love how she still wanted to hug Niles after waking up in a panic and told him how much she missed him. Eager to see how she recovers and what the next chapter entails.
9/17/2019 c1 nitamontjoy
The reunion between Niles and CC is very touching and all that I have been waiting for. Niles uncertainty and then eventual understanding of how much CC missed and needed him is just perfect. Thank you for posting!
7/12/2019 c22 Guest
Please update this story! It’s so good!
6/30/2019 c22 nitamontjoy
Fantastic chapter. I cannot wait until Niles and CC are finally reunited and to see their reactions. Thank you for posting!
6/25/2019 c22 Guest
Please update! I have checked everyday to see if you’ve posted a new chapter. The suspense is killing me.
6/12/2019 c20 Guest
Thank you so much for updating with so many new chapters! Please update ASAP! This story is so good! Interested to see how Niles and C.C. will react when they see each other!
6/11/2019 c18 bogiedevil
Great, gripping chapter. I'll be on the edge of my seat until your next update.
4/20/2019 c15 nitamontjoy
My heart still breaks for Niles and CC's parents and I feel Lane's frustration. But Wow! Thomas's parents visit to his home is definitely a "new spin" to this storyline. This chapter provided more insight in defining Thomas character and behavior. I like that Martha in particular is a loving but also a strong willed woman...which of course is the type of woman that Thomas despises. Great chapter. I loved the addition of Martha and Edward as new characters to the story and learning more about Thomas's history. I cannot wait to read what happens next. Thank you for posting!
4/2/2019 c14 Guest
Poor C.C. My heart breaks for her. Eager to read the next chapter! I hope she can escape soon.
3/2/2019 c12 nitamontjoy
I have been so anxious for an update for a new posting of Little Talks- A New Spin, that I read the entire original story last weekend. Both storylines are great and it was a treat to read the original all at one time. However, my heart breaks again to think of the emotional and physical pain CC is going through. I am happy to read that CC now has hope because she now knows police are looking for her. And she knows in her heart that Niles will never give up on finding her. Great job. Thank you for posting!
3/1/2019 c12 bogiedevil
Thanks for the update!
3/1/2019 c12 Guest
Wow, what an update! I can’t believe they didn’t find her. My heart breaks for C.C. being subjected to that kind of abuse and pure torture. I hope she can escape soon. Eager to see what happens next. Please update soon!
25 Page 1 2 Next »