for After the fire (covered in ashes)

4/18 c1 Guest
Aaah this made my stomach do flips, it was so sad and fluffy at the same time! Also, I loved the analogy about trauma being more like a chore chart and none taking precedence over the other, that was beautiful.
11/10/2020 c2 Guest
"After making sure he wouldn't die in his sleep..."
Dick: *Dies anyways*

But seriously, good story! I'd been looking for one like this- the aftermath of Asylum.
3/18/2020 c1 3FarrahElise
Great story! Gar is my favourite character from the show and you portrayed him really well! :)
11/22/2019 c1 2YP Wingsen
I absolutely LOVE how this story went! This story had very good character development, natural (and heartbreaking) dialogue, and an amazing plot. I always felt as if DC was being kind of unrealistic with the point where they didn't really show any scenes where the Titans were trying to cope with what had happened at the asylum, especially with Gar, but it seems you already had that in mind as well! Gar needs so much more appreciation and love. I'm really glad Gar is getting more screen time in the second season. Amazing story! Keep up with the Gar-cenetered fanfics!
11/15/2019 c1 20Lennox13
Thanks for writing. Yup, I was also really puzzled by the family dynamic with the Doom Patrol. Some of it was great but (mainly Chief) just jarred. He treated everyone kind of weirdly, but I guess it makes sense if they all feel indebted to him since then he can treat them how he likes and it's not like they can go anywhere else. Anyway, although I feel like the show is juggling way too many characters and plots, and who even is the target audience, I am still watching. I'm looking forward to 2x11 since I hope we see more of Gar. I feel like a lot of the series kind of just assumes he'll be okay and he is so underrated and underrepresented. They were his new family and they abandoned him, and Gar's character has always depended on a team or family unit to support his personality. I can't believe they all just left like that. Oh well.
9/20/2019 c2 20Zenny01
OMG THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD!
5/7/2019 c2 Cats and violin
Why did you have to break my heart!
2/12/2019 c2 Guest
Eek! So much emotion! That was freaking intense, and that monotone robotic voice thing was so creepy! Great job, I love your work.
2/9/2019 c1 Guest
Great story!
2/6/2019 c2 1sarrah-07
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! After the asylum episode all of them had gone through these traumas and they touched on some of them in later episodes but they’re just not enough.

And they way you wrote them in this like how they’re trying so hard to be brave, put on a show and not fall apart (but failing miserably) is so great. And their dynamic together is great too there’s so much potential on how their relationships with each other can develop in the series. And I’m a sucker for found family trope so this is a really amazing read!
2/2/2019 c2 Lone wolf 361
This was awesome I hope you keep writing
1/29/2019 c2 61parisindy
Gahhhhhh! I loved this!
1/28/2019 c2 Lilonda
I absolutely loved it! Great job!
1/28/2019 c2 Guest
This was so good! Hope you keep writing more!
1/27/2019 c2 6Adrianna Agray
Fantastic writing: ) yeah hugs: ) and also Yes Rachel’s powers resurrecting Dick was so cool : ) also Dick should still probably got to the hospital for detoxing and it figure out what he was drugged with...or at least call Alfred : ) the famil
22 Page 1 2 Next »