FanFiction.Net
for The Forgotten Games

5/15/2019 c49 4Kristy LeeKL
I honestly did not expect Millie to make it to the final battle. I am impressed! This is the farthest any of my tributes ever made it!

Poor Sierra. She really was a good friend to Bera. Bera needed that. I didn't realize she had just as big an impact on Sierra as Sierra did on Bera.
5/15/2019 c1 12Hawkmaid
Don’t even begin to think for one second that this SYOT was horrible! It was amazing and I enjoyed is so much! You have so much potential and are an amazing writer! Never give a single though to how horrible it may seem to you, think of what was good and what needed improvement, but don’t think it was a failure.
I’m almost glad that Miles and Millie died. It would have been sad to see them live without each other. I never saw Sierra as victor, but I like the way the whole thing ended. I see know why it was forgotten.
You did an awesome job and I am eagerly awaiting your next SYOT. Since you’ve had practice and know the process, your next story will be even better! Lots of love and happy writing! ;D
5/15/2019 c49 34SilverflowerXRavenpaw
Oooh, it wasn't Zara! That's a good idea.

I think it's okay that you ended these Games early. Some people will probably resubmit their characters elsewhere, and I'll stick around for your next SYOT if you write one. SYOTs are really hard, yeah, and it's totally understandable that this one didn't work out.

Your writing did begin to grow, and you definitely have potential. I really hope you do try another SYOT, even if it's just a partial, and maybe create a plan ahead of time (or keep a written list of what's supposed to happen). It's what LCS does, and she's one of the best writers on the site.

Good luck with your life, and I hope to see you around again. It's been a wild ride.
5/15/2019 c49 Anna
OHHHHHH THATS WHY. Wow! That was a good ending. I never paid much attention to Sierra. But, zara is dead,so. Good. Lol.

I’m so excited for your next SYOT! I’ll submit my tributes soon :)
5/15/2019 c49 2TheProtecterOfHim
awww well it was great
5/15/2019 c49 3AlexFalTon
Emily - 4th Place. Wish she could've won, but she made it farther than I thought. Curse you Woodly! Not even giving her a honorable death.
Sierra Moon huh? Never even noticed her.

Also, maybe the fic was a disappointment, but at least you finished it.
5/15/2019 c48 4Phoenixure
THAT’S why the games are forgotten, the victor. Man, I've been trying to figure it out for ages, good ending :)
5/15/2019 c49 2Safiyax
Aww Velvet, Well Done Sierra however I don't thinks it's fair what they did. Oh well this has been a great SYOT and my first. I'm sad to see this end but as you said all good things do come to an end so Farwell to the forgotten games!
5/10/2019 c48 Anna
Yay! Julian is dead. Dumb move on Miles and Millie’s move. Zara is still alive, and I think that the careers are still getting a lot of screen time. Ugh, I wish Zara died. She’s probably going to win, but I personally really hate her and all the careers.
5/11/2019 c48 12Hawkmaid
Great job once again! Poor Julian. I feel really bad for him. I LOVE Miles and Millie! They are so adorable and they are really nice to everyone, even though it’s the hunger games. Well done!
5/10/2019 c48 2Safiyax
Yassss Velvet top 12! I know you can do it!
5/10/2019 c48 2TheProtecterOfHim
yassssss MY BOY TOP 11
5/10/2019 c48 34SilverflowerXRavenpaw
Uhhhhhhhh

This was a cool twist! Good way to quickly separate people. I love the idea of "Something that won't kill people... ah, yes,,,, a highly volatile substance that kills anyone near it through heat and gas. That won't kill many people."

This was also a nice chapter _ We're seeing a bit more of people, though Miles, Millie, and the Careers still seem to be a favorite. However! You have been giving others more screentime, which is awesome.
5/9/2019 c48 4Kristy LeeKL
The M Squad actually sounds way cooler than Millies.
4/30/2019 c47 Guest
I think Millie’s is a great couple name for Millie and Miles! Also I love the story so far!
178 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »