FanFiction.Net
for The Forgotten Games

3/12/2019 c14 34SilverflowerXRavenpaw
Whoa, these two are cool! Sorry I fell so behind; I was on vacation. but I'm catching up now! I'm impressed by how much you managed to portray each character in the POVs, and I think your writing has already improved a lot. I can't wait for the Games to begin!
3/11/2019 c16 4Kristy LeeKL
These are very interesting tributes! Spark's family seems similar to Nathan's. Maybe they will get along?
3/11/2019 c16 8Professor R.J Lupin1
Wow! You did perfectly with Spark!
I'm not sure how I feel about Rusty. He's... interesting.
3/10/2019 c13 4Kristy LeeKL
I reread District 2 and couldn't find anything unusual. I'm curious now.
3/10/2019 c12 Kristy LeeKL
I already feel sorry for Manny. He may seem great to everyone but he doesn't quite see it. I kinda like the humility.
Yikes! Velvet's family is scary!
3/9/2019 c11 SparrowBirdEliza
I honestly love how you made Julian. He's probably one of my favorite characters I've made from all of my other SYOT's. I hope he makes it far.
3/5/2019 c10 34SilverflowerXRavenpaw
Ooof, Zara gonna die. Hope she's okay. Julian seems cool! He's strong enough and level-headed; he really stands a chance.
3/5/2019 c9 SilverflowerXRavenpaw
Cascade seems... okay! I think you need to have transitions that are just a little bit smoother, since this chapter jumps around a bit, but she still seems cool enough. I look forward to eeing more of her!
3/5/2019 c8 SilverflowerXRavenpaw
This was a good chapter! I'm sorry I'm so behind; I lost my computer. She seems cool, and I will catch up in no time!
3/4/2019 c8 12Hawkmaid
I really like Miles Reed! He has such a kind heart! Cascade is wonderful too! I love her beautiful friendship with Via! Wonderful job on these two!
3/4/2019 c8 4Kristy LeeKL
I love Miles Reed! I hope he isn't a Bloodbath character!
2/10/2019 c1 2SailBoat21
Hi, I was just wondering if it is too late to submit a tribute...
if not could I reserve district 6 female?
2/2/2019 c1 27Rascal Ratface
Dear Anna,
Yes, he can! :)
1/26/2019 c1 Anna
Can I reserve the D4M and D7F?
1/27/2019 c7 34SilverflowerXRavenpaw
Ayeeee, Ambrosia got introduced! Good to see her being a trophy wife who's totally going to spit on her parent's graves tbh (if she lives that long)

Idk about Nathan yet. He seems a bit cliche, but he might redeem himself. Also, aren't Peacekeepers not supposed to reproduce?
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »